T A S A R I A H

Today I ran into my dad and what not and I know he's up to no good so I banned him. I went to my phone company to let them block his number so he cannot call me whenever he feels like it. But anywho's I went shopping for some groceries for Q house because I know his lazy ass wouldn't even have time to pick up toilet paper knowing him. I brought his favorite foods and what not. I then went to pick up my best friend so we can buy a lingerie because I think tonight is the night I want to give him my all. He's the first person I loved my first boyfriend, first kiss. We went to Victoria secret to find this black and red lingerie that was beautiful and I'm pretty sure Q will love it. After we purchased the lingerie I went to get my punani waxed because it's been two weeks already. After I got wax me and Deja got our hair and eyes brows done. I was really feeling my self today. After all of that I went to Qs house and got dinner started. I bet y'all wondering how I got in his house? Well before I threw the copy at his head I made another copy just in case I loose the first one. Smart right? Any who's I was Swaying my hips to Ciara body party while cooking. I then felt manly hands wrapped around me when I jerked because I was scared. But when Q finally talked I got relax and told him he startled me. I've miss you all day so I decided to stop by and cook you a meal since I know your ass will be hungry too.

Q- I miss you too baby, but how you got inside the house when you threw your copy of the key that I gave you at my head?

don't worry about that. But bae I cooked your favorite food. BBQ ribs, macaroni, collard greens, and I baked a vanilla cake.

Q- Damn bae, what you did that bad for you to be cooking all my food? And the vanilla cake to top it off?

Nothing bae. I can't show my man how much I appreciate him? Now get cleaned up so you can eat. After he got seated at the table he went INNN on that food like he ain't eat all damn year. Smh I poured his drink and went straight to the bedroom getting the rose petals I brought and laid it out leading to Q bedroom. I went into the bathroom and slipped on my lingerie. I heard Q entering the room so I quickly checked my self and walked out to see Q fine ass on the bed wondering what the fuck I was doing. I walked towards him and kissed him with so much passion and lust. Q hands started roaming down my body while we were still kissing. I stop him and stared up to his lustful eyes. I tugged on his gym shorts letting him know that I want it now! Not later now.

Q- bae you sure you ready for this? I mean we can wait-

No Q I'm ready to give you my all. And with that he slid his gym shorts down making me see his long thick member. I'm not gone even lie I got scared for a little but once he told me he's going to go gentle since it's my first time I've relaxed a little. Q gave me this long passionate kiss while positioning himself towards my entrance. I felt the tip entering me and I instantly reacted because it hurted. I mean like he was pushing his member into my tight virgin pussy and all I could do was winced in pain so I told him stop it hurt.

Q- do you trust me bae?

Of course I do... And with that he thrusted his member right into me. It finally went in. What a clever move Q ! Q stayed in that position for a little while until I got use to his size. After I got a little comfortable with his size, he was hitting all the right places. I was screaming in pleasure while his thrust got faster and faster. Damn his dick is A1 ! I then got this tingly feeling on my lower half that I never felt before. Seconds later I came and few seconds later he came also. I was so lost into my thoughts because Q gave me a peck and we immediately fell asleep.

Next Morning **

I woke up a little early today before Q. I was heading to the bathroom to get cleaned up but end up falling because I was soar. Q ass was just laughing like shit funny!

Bae help me up, ain't nothing funny.

Q- my bad bae. And how did you like it lastnight?

Awwe I see you nerves scratching the back of your neck but I didn't like it one bit... I LOVED IT!!! it was AMAZING!

Q- I'm glad you enjoyed it because your ass gone get use to this dick!

I chuckled because of his stupidity! Shut up Q! I'ma take a long hot shower so be gone!!

Q- alright ! And try to walk straight bae! If you don't want nobody to know you got dicked down! *chuckle*

Your such an ass! I shook my head and took my long hot shower. I can't believe I lost my virginity to Quoncey Wright !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Chapter for NISHA MY BEST FRIEND! She kept bugging me about the update ! Lmaooo I love you THOUGHH!!!!

How do y'all feel about this chapter?

Q is cold broo !!

Riah gave her self to Q !

55 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS

FOLLOW ME ON IG CARTER_DEE

KIK ME AMBITIOUSCARTER I KIK BACK

CARTER DEE Y'ALL