I'm A Magnet to Bad Luck!!

Heyy!

okay so this is my first story so I don't know whether you people will like it or not but can you please comment and tell me what you think about it and whether or not I should carry on. ;)

I walked in through the gates leading to my front door while the rain soaked through my jacket onto my skin, leaving me feeling miserable. I looked up at the black looming clouds and repressed a shudder. Black clouds were never a good sign... A bad omen, but I pushed that thought away quickly as I turned my key in the key hole.

I walked in through the hallway and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I groaned silently, I was such a mess, my mascara was smudged on to my cheeks making my forest green eyes look wild and my jet black hair was sticking up in different directions. I was just starting to head up to my room when I heard voices from the living room.

"You have to go Kaden, I'm sorry but if you knew how much danger we are all in, you would go now". My mum pleaded.

"But where am I supposed to go, what am I going to do? What am I going to say to Lexi. I can't leave her, I'm her big brother I have to look after her" Kaden said frantically.

What the hell was going on!?! What had Kaden done to make mum throw him out?

I stormed in to the living room unable to control what I was doing.

"What's going on?" They both stared at me with wide eyes while I had my panick attack. After a few seconds passed I still had no answer.

"Well say something then, don't just look at me like I'm crazy...Kaden please tell me what's going on". Kaden looked at my mum for a brief second and took a deep breath. Why wasn't he saying something. What was so bad that he couldn't even tell me.

"Lexi, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost". He laughed quietly and forced a smile on to her face.

"Why was mum telling you to go?" I snapped.

"Oh don't worry. You can't get rid of me that easily. I'm not going anywhere, we were just playing around, isn't that right mum?"

We both looked over at her, she had been standing there quietly with a pained look on her face ever since I walked in.

"Mum?"

"Oh yes lovey, we were only joking around. I wouldn't throw him out. Now go change in to some dry clothes while I go make you some hot chocolate to warm you up" I looked down and sighed, I had forgotten all about my wet clothes after listening to their conversation. I trudged up to my room, still feeling as if I was going to lose Kaden forever. I mean we weren't really that close but we still cared about each other and I don't know what I was worrying about... They both said they were messing around and they wouldn't lie to me, would they?

After I changed in to a pair of jeans and a navy full sleeve top, I walked downstairs to the kitchen to find Kayden and mum in the living room watching TV. I sighed happily. I had totally overreacted...

Omg!! what do you think he did..why was she telling him to go???

Remember vote if you like it and COMMENT!!! Cyaa X