Chapter Four

"Katy, Katy are you in there?" Christian yells while knocking on my door, but I am to asleep to notice that it was real life and not my dream. All of the sudden I felt someone shaking me awake from my sleep scaring my half to death. I shot up from my bed and stared into Christian's eyes.

"What the hell Christian, what was that for? I run my hand through my hair trying to wake up and comprehend on what just happened.

"Sorry I knocked on your door but you didn't answer so I came to see why. Then I saw you sleeping and decide to wake you up, sorry if I scared you."

I sigh and looked down. "It's fine just try to do it more gentle next time. Anyways why did you want me?" I get up and head to my bathroom to see how bad I looked. I hear him follow me.

"We were going to hangout later remember." He came in and leaned on my wall and crossed his arms.

"Oh right, I remember now. Can you give me a few minutes to freshen up?" I honestly didn't really feel like hanging out with him. I felt to awkward around him and uncomfortable.

"I think you look beautiful but yes you can freshen up. There is no hurry, just make sure you put on something more dressy. I have something planned for tonight." He gave me one of his amazing smiles.

"Okay sounds fine, I should be ready in 30 minuets. I will meet you downstairs." I give him a fake smile and I see him turn around and head out the door. I go into my closet looking for something to wear. I see a bright red sleeveless dress that goes to my knees with diamonds below my chest. I decided to wear that one, I think Christian wanted me to wear it because it wasn't in my closet this morning. I straighten my hair and I fix my makeup adding a little black eyeliner to make my eyes stand out. I put on some red heals and I go downstairs .

I didn't see him so I sat down on the couch waiting for him. I wait for five minutes then I see him coming down the stairs in a black suite with a red tie. Wow we matched. Now I know I whore the right thing. His hair was so cute. I loved the way his messy curls went a little over his face just above his amazing eyes. "Wow you look really good." I get up and walk over to him.

"Not as good as you. You look amazing, I love your dress."

I smile and blush. "Thank you, I'm not used to getting compliments." He takes my hand and looks me straight in the eye.

"Anytime love, I really do think you are beautiful." He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Shall we go?'

"Yes we should. Were are we going exactly? Oh and please don't call me love. I don't like it when people call me that."

"Its a surprise and fine but I will have to think of something else to call you." We get into the limo sitting across from each other. It feels weird but I like it at the same time. I guess I'll have to see how this "date" turns out before I judge him. After a while of talking I feel the limo start to slow down. "We are here." We get out of the limo and we are at a club called Star Shine.

"Wow I hear this is the best club in the city!" Christian takes my hand and leads me to the doors.

"It is, I thought you might like it." The door security recognizes him and lets him in right away instead of making us wait in line. I guess being rich has it's benefits. When we get inside it is dark with strobe lights and there were people dancing everywhere. There was a hug bar with booths and tables with people making out in them. I promised myself that I would not make out with Christina while we were here.

"So what should we do first?" I look up at Christian.

"Well I think we should dance, what do you think?" He gave me a smirk