Chapter Sixteen

Katy's POV

When I returned home the next day he wasn't home. So I went to my room and unpacked my suitcase, had a shower, got dressed, did my hair, then just lied on my bed. After a while I finally got bored at staring at the ceiling so I got up and went downstairs to watch TV. I plopped down on the couch and put on the Fault in our Stars mainly because I needed a reason to cry without looking like an idiot. Just as the movie was finished I heard the door open and I knew it was Christian. I quickly wiped away my tears so I could look half decent but before I could greet him I heard a woman's laugh. My heart stopped. How could he already have a new girl? I took a deep breath and decided to just go to my room but before I did I needed something strong. I go to my dad's bar and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. I swore to myself I would never do this but tonight I didn't care if I got drunk. I then start heading to my room but just as I got to the stairs I heard a familiar voice call my name. I turned around and there he was. He looked so hot but before I could examine him any further I notice he was linking arms with someone. She was obviously drunk and she couldn't keep her hands off of him which made me sick.

"Katy when did you get home? I thought you would be gone longer." He obviously didn't think I would be home which explains the shock in his eyes.

"I got home this morning." I see him eyeing the bottle of alcohol.

"Okay but may I ask why you have a whole bottle of Vodka with you. I looked at the bottle and my heart sunk.

"Oh I was a... here." I say handing him the bottle. "I heard you come in so I thought you and your girl would like it." I smile and I run up the stairs trying to hold back my tears. I get to my room and I slam the door shut. I couldn't believe him. On minute he wants to be with me and then the next he doesn't. I knew from the beginning I should have stayed away from him.

Christians POV

I feel horrible as I watch her go up the stairs. If I knew she was home I wouldn't have brought the girl over. The truth is I never returned home after I left the hotel instead I went to the nearest bar. That's where I ran into my ex-girlfriend Amelia. We just started talking and well we both ended up drunk and for some reason I thought she would be a good rebound. But I knew I made the wrong decision bringing her here is when I saw the hurt in Katy's eyes. I am such an idiot. I snap out of my train of thought when I feel Amelia tugging on my shoulder.

"Hey babe who was that?"

"Oh her she is just my...my business partners daughter."

"Okay good. I was worried you to might have been together. Guess I don't have to worry about her getting in the way." She laughs and pulls me towards the couch. I reluctantly follow looking back at the stairs.

"Yeah I guess you're right. You really don't need to worry about her." I say half-heartedly has I feel my heart break.

"Come enough talk about some stupid child that you're babysitting. I want to have some fun." I feel her start to unbutton my shirt. What have I done?

Katy's POV

Why did I come back? I should have stayed at the hotel a little longer. I am mad at myself and at Christian. I go to the bathroom and I just stare at myself. How could he ever like a girl like me? I look like daddy's little princess but I am done being the princess. I need to stop thinking about him but I just can't.

The feeling of hurt and betrayal lasted for the rest of the week. I saw Amelia come and go which hurt but I pretended I didn't notice. Now I am sitting in the airport waiting for my dad to come back. Hopefully with him around Christian should be more busy and things should go back to normal.

Christians POV

It has been a week since I hurt Katy. I tried to make things better but before I could Amelia would get in the way. I tried to tell her that we shouldn't be together but she just doesn't listen. Her dad gets back today which should help things get better.

I hear the door open and immediately I hear Katy's dad voice. I get up to greet him.

"Christian! How are you?" He gives me a big bear hug.

"Hey John, I'm doing well, yourself?"

"Well I got the deal signed so I'm pretty happy. I hope Katrina here was good for you." He pulls her close while she rolls her eyes refusing to look at me.

"Oh she was good, had nothing to worry about." But before I could say anything else Katy buts in.

"This is great in all just standing here but I'm going to my room."

"Come on Katrina I just got home and I want to spend some time with you and Christian before I leave again."

"Wait leave again. Dad when are you leaving? You just got home."

"I know sweetie but I have to travel a lot." Katy looks like she is on the verge of tears.

"Dad when are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow evening." We both looked shocked. I didn't expect him to leave so soon. This is not good.

"Whatever dad. You might has well get an earlier flight so I don't have to see you since clearly you don't want to be home with your own daughter." She starts to walk away.

"Katrina come back here."

"For the last time it's Katy. I'm sorry dad but I just need to be alone right now." She quickly glances at me then runs up the stairs." He dad signs and walks away.

"John aren't you going to talk to her?"

"No but she is right. I might has well leave earlier since she doesn't want me here. Anyways you will need to watch her again. I hope that is alright."

"Yeah sure but I don't really think she needs me." He looks deep in my eyes.

"Christian yes she does, she just doesn't know it yet." He smiles "Come I have some business I need to discuss with you."

A/N

I finally updated yay!! So sorry for the wait but I finally got motivation to write again. Please let me know what you think. Vote and comment. I love the support from all of you and hope you enjoy this chapter. If you want to see anything happen please tell me. Love you guys!