Chapter twelve

"Kelsey, you know him?" Karen asked. Um I can't just say oh yeah he's my player of a babysitter that's just a total embarrassment.

"Uhh yeah, he's my cousin" I blurted out. I feel so stupid

"Lol, I'm her boyfriend." He said correcting me. I want to know where is he going with this. I saw Karen's eyes widen in suprise about what he said. No! no! no! I need to come up with something! he can't just say that in front of my friends.

"Cousins ex boyfriend, right Matt?" I said giving him a death glare. He laughed as I stared at Karen hoping she would drop it.

"Okay, anyways I can't believe you're going to go out with the Nathan Butler, you and him would be like Kim Kardashian and Kayne West" she said. I had to blush at the thought of it. He's so cute and I still can't believe he talked to me.

"Who?" Matthew butted in. I totally forgot he was there.

"Nosy much?" I laughed.

"It's Nathan, her soon to be boyfriend, possibly husband too? I'm Karen by the way" She said. I knew they would start talking so I just rather turn around and do work for once. I wasn't ease dropping but it was pretty obvious that they were flirting..

"What flavor is that?"

"Cherry"

"My favorite fruit mind if I get a taste?"
Pathetic! I'm not jealous I just don't like the fact that My bestfriend is being all flirty flirty with him! I wouldn't want her getting hurt, it would be all my fault for letting IT happened.

"Alright Class, pack up and don't forget that your Essay is due tomorrow" The teacher said.

Ughh homework even the thought made me get a headache. I packed all of my things and headed out the door.

"Kels Wait" Karen called from the back.

"So how was your conversation with Matt" I asked

"Omg! He is a total hottie! Did you see the way he smiled? Those lips and the way his eyes stared at me and the way he laughed it's so adorable I can put it as my ringtone" she said.

"Yeah, ehh he's something alright" I said heading to my 2nd period class. Me and Karen don't have the same 2nd period classes she has Science and I have Drama so we went our separate ways. I arrived to the empty seat in the back and stayed silent because sadly none of my friends were there.

"Um excuse me Mr. Banner i'm new here, i'm Matt and I don't know where to sit" Really he has this class with me too!

"Well hello there Matt, Welcome to Drama look sit in the back there next to Marcy" he said. Thank God not next to me. It would have been a coincidence. As soon as class Class started I opened my notebook and doodled things in, I then stopped as I feel a tap on my shoulder. Courtney Jenkins passed me a note. Peculiar me and her don't speak as a matter of fact we don't like eachother so I wonder what it is.

Xx You've been Silent ever since History, What happened? You don't like me taking to other girls? ;) it's okay you'll always be my #1 baby ;)

Xx Matthew