Chapter ten

Kelseys  POV

You know that feeling you get when you're very angry and somehow your blood manages to boil and get you real hot? Yeah, I was feeling that. I had to blush because not only is it embarrassing when a boy admired my underwear but the way it made me feel some type away, I didn't like the feeling.

   "just get out and don't come back before I-"

"before you what? Call your mom? She won't believe you" he said smirking. For some reason he was telling the truth. My mom won't believe me because one) Matthew is the one responsible, I have no chance against him 2) those eyes of his he manages someone to do anything for him but with just to stare. Like I said no chance against him.

  "you're so Oblivious Kels" he marked.

"And exactly what makes you think that" I asked

"No matter what you do your mom will always believe me instead of you, I am in charge" he said. I remain silent, no words want to come back so I was just standing there wordless while he took advantage of me just by staring and smirking.

"you heard right I'm in charge" he whispered in my ear, is hot breath let my ear feel hot also, it was like he planned to do this. Already loud thump coming from outside. I took this as a chance to avoid all this attention we had in the room. I ran inside the living room and I found Dustin on top of Kevin. Ughh these twins are never up to good.

  "stop fighting guys or I'll tell mom you've been up to no good" I shouted separating them.

"he started talking about Maggie" Dustin said angrily. Who ?

"Maggie? That little girl from next-door?" I asked

"Oh yeah she's my girlfriend and she's not little, she's hot" he bragged

"Yeah ok, when did this happen? did you tell mom?" I said blurting out question

"No she doesn't know, and there's no reason why she has to, Matthew will back me up" he said.

"That's right little bro" Matthew spoke up doing a handshake, I feel like everyone is against me in this house I hate it, I turn to the direction of my room and suddenly my arm is grabbed.

  "I told you I was in charge" he whispered. I was stuck in place I hate when this happens because I stay silent without making a move. I had no comebacks no nothing, I am therefore useless or you can say weak. I didn't thought of the perfect plan, well it's not perfect but I'll do it. I got closer to his ear and decided to whisper something also.

"You might be in charge, but guess what,  I am in control pretty boy" I whispered making sure to place a soft, silent, but yet so sexy kiss on it. I then walked away with a victory smirk.

"Oh yeah and Matthew, good night"
I said blowing him a kiss. Oh yeah!!! That totally felt good I no longer feel defeated. I went back to my laptop to post a good night sweet to my followers. I then went to sleep with a smile on my face.
-----------
6 votes and at least 100 reads for next chapter. I love you😘 Comment something weird.