Chapter eight

Kelseys POV
He pulled me back again, what a strong grip.

This time he made me look up to him which I refused because they somehow managed to make me feel nervous. And no asshole can make me feel nervous.

"Didn't you hear me the first time? Don't - Touch - Me" He smirked. I went to my room and locked my doors. Seems like people don't have manners and can't knock.

I opened my dresser that reveled my undergarments. Not caring, I grabbed whichever I can get my hands on.

After, I put my pajamas and fuzzy slippers that make me feel comfortable. I sat on my bed and oddly the house was quiet, so I went downstairs to check out what the twins are doing and get a snack.

On the couch was the twins And Matthew Sitting between them. thank God he was, because at any moment they start fighting. I went to the Kitchen opening cabinets.

"Did mom leave already?" I asked. Dustin nodded while it seemed Kevin was distracted by something Matthew Said.

I heard whispers before Dustin got up and went over to me.

"Sis can you play hide and go seek with us" Dustin Asked.

"No, it's a little kid game, teenagers don't play that game anymore" I replied.

"But Matthew's playing to and if you don't play it will be no fun." He begged  making his adorable puppy dog face. I nodded into playing and forgot about my snack since I won't have time to eat it.

"Ok I'll seek and  you guys go hide" Dustin Said. I nodded in understatement and waited for the count down.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 here I come" he yelled. I Desperately needed a place to hide in! I liked for places as I feel someone pull me into a closet.it I knew it wasn't Kevin because he doesn't like hiding with other people.

"Matthew" I whispered

"Shh don't talk" he whispered into my ears. He took me by my waist and pressed my body onto his General area.

"You are one slick son of a bitch" I smirked impressed.
----
10 votes for a new Chapter 😘 Also sorry for not being able to update as quickly I'm very sick and didn't feel well but now I'm better!