Chapter six

Kelseys P.O.V

I finished talking with Dylan and put my phone on my nightstand, from what felt like ages I stood up and stretch letting a soft moan out

"Shit" I mumbled noticing hes still here

"What a sound" I rolled my eyes ignoring him

"So you don't think I'm going to last long?" I shook my head not caring whatsoever.

"Nope"

"We'll see about that, we may not know each other for long babe but note this I always get my way" he smiled

UGH I really don't like him
it didn't take long for my phone to ring again, the caller ID read Birth-giver👶.

"Yes mother"

"Kelseyyy  I have news and I hope you don't take this badly" She started, A wave of nervousness passes through me. What is she talking about? Where is she going with this.

"I'm going to try and convince the babysitter to stay while I go on a business trip" Please just laugh it off and say the words "I'm kidding" right now because I'm not liking this joke.

It's just the fact that it's a major coincidence.

"You have to be kidding me"

"Kelsey you're iresponsible, You would take the kids to the neighbors house and have a major party without my permision and have boys over, I know you like the back of my head so I don't want to hear any whining. And besides Matthew seems to have you kids handled I actually like him he's very very responsible" My mom said, I can't believe what I'm hearing! it seems like it's Opposite Day.

"Can't I at least stay over at Dylan's or Shays? I asked desperately

"You know the rules you can't stay over unless I'm in full contact with their parents and you can help Matthew with the kids" She said, This is so unfair, I don't want to stay with him he's so.....Ughhh. I hate this. I hate this. I HATE IT. I didn't want to speak to her at the moment right now I just took a huge breath to control my anger. I wanted him out of here. FAST

"There's more" She said

"And that is" I said angerily

"I leaving tonight because I have a meeting first thing tomorrow morning, so Matthew is going to come over by eight" she said, that's it I'm done keeping this to myself.

"What the fuck that's not fair!! How can you leave him with us Mom?? He only babysat us once and you trust him already!! You can't even trust your own daughter who does that!!" I yelled

"I wont speak about it again, Matthew is in charge and watch your language you hear me?? I will make you regret it anyways I'm going to go pack I'm leaving you 300 bucks love you princess." She said, I knew I couldn't persuade her to leave me in charge already so I hung up the phone.

********2 hours later********

I heard a faint knock on my door.

"Kelsey Baby? I didn't want to speak to her at this moment. I didn't want her in my sight.

"What" I snapped I kept using my laptop to avoid contact with her

"I'm sorry about later but you have to understand I'm doing what's best" She said, What an excuse, I can't stay mad at her forever so I just got over it.

"It's ok I guess I have to take my bubble bath mom so bye"I said getting up from my bed

"I'm leaving you an extra hundred bucks for being sincere with me maybe next time you'll babysit" she said, I smiled at her and went to the bathroom to take a bubble bath. I put the water to run and put the bubble liquid inside and got my cinnamon scented candle.

I llit it up so I can fill my bathroom with the sent, I put my music on to listen while I'm in my relaxed state.

I got undressed and stepped into my tub once I sat down I put my head back and relax by this moment. I close my eyes and hummed to song which was "talking to the moon by Bruno Mars" if I had to choose I'd be here forever.

No seriously it's so soothing and relaxing only if I had a sauna. I heard the music stop which was unusual because I usually always have on shuffle.

When I opened my eyes I saw Matthew standing there with a smirk on his face