Chapter five

"Don't Think they'd be getting in trouble I made a deal with them." He said confidently I widen my eyes in disbelief.

"And in what minute was that" I asked

"When you talked to them about fixing the argument I had a mini deal with them" I parted my lips to say something but was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hey Dylan" I smiled and looked forward were Matt remained I was keeping my eye on him in case he tried to touch something.

I really hate it when people touch my things this is why I don't allow the twins in my room.

"Hey bitch" he greeted I giggled as I heard his voice

"So what are you up to" I heard shuffling in the background probably because he was going through papers

"Trying to find the receipt for the new pants I bought they fit too tight"

"but I thought you like it when your pants are tight" I heard Matt chuckle at my comment

"Yeah but not too tight, I like it when guys look at it"

"You're so gay" I laughed, Dylan is my only gay friend that I trust with anything and he always has my back Matt chuckled at my comment.

"Hey who is that in the background" he asked I looked at Matt who is already looking at me.

"Remember when I told you my mom is going to get a babysitter for me?"

"Yeah, she's there already?"

"Hmmh HE'S here" knowing that we were talking about him he showed a toothy grin that revealed his perfect whites.

"A boy" he squealed

"Yeah it surprised me too but it's totally temporary I don't think he'll last long" I challenged, he smirked and raised his eyebrows.

"What's his name?!"

"Matthew"

"His last name?"

"Espinosa" I got no reply

"Are you ok?"

"Are you dumb!? Matthew Espinosa! Yeah he's the guy who dated Camila he made her fall for him and left the poor girl heartbroken" interesting, he's a player.