Chapter 22: Surprise Attack.

China-Hubei, Tuesday September 13th, 11:00 A.M.

It was shocking to realize that the head cutting ceremony was going to be in middle of the territory. We all showed up as the Tengu Clan lowered Tadashi onto the head chopper. Then before the killer could proceed with caution, Ru-Tang was about to give a speech.

"In honor of our fallen Mongolian breatharine," he started. "For all the hard work we had trying to take over half of this country, but most importantly, for capturing the leader of our enemies. The White Tiger Clan's, Master Tadashi. We've spend years trying to defeat the White Tiger Clan, but now with their leader in our disposal, they'll surrender to us one way, or another. We would like to thank our trusty Lantern Keepers for doing so." We all stood in a line, and bowed our heads. "Shì yī zhǒng lèqù," I said. "I'll bet it was," Ru-Tang responded. "Now let us proceed with the beheading."

Before the killer reached the lever, I played my shakuhachi, to send the signal, then smock bombs appeared in mid-air. Then White Tiger Clan, and I disrobed from our disguises, and then I used the Lion Slice to free Tadashi. After the smoke cleared, they found us. "How did you enter here?" Ru-Tang asked scolding. "We all disguised as your Lantern Keepers, then revealed ourselves before you could keep our sensei. "Then where are the real Lantern Keepers?" Ru-Tang twitched. "Death and buried," I answered. "But that's not important, the truth is your out of an army."

Ru-Tang turned around, and found all of his soldiers dead with poison in their body. "Nǐ húndàn," Ru finally said. "I thought you would say that," I said. "You'll pay for this," Ru said pulling out his shakuhachi. After playing it, some soldiers who haven't drank the poison appeared. It was at that point, we had an opportunity for a fight.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.