Chapter 19: Operation Sneak and Snatch.

China-Gansu Village, Thursday September 8th, 1:00 A.M.

I waited for everyone in the village to show up at my location. As they were coming, I found Lexy, Merrick, Master Tadashi, and the rest of the White tiger clan outside the village where I was. They were all ready to hear my plans.

"Alright what is your plan?" Merrick asked. "I'll explain once we're done with part one of it," I answered. "Now Master Tadashi, does the Tengu clan have any allies that help them." "They do," Tadashi explained. "There called "Lantern Keepers", they are very dedicated to there work. Everyone time the Tengu ninja's have dinner, the Lantern Keepers light lanterns for the meal They are also used to capture enemies."

"This is part one," I explained. "We sneak into some of the Tengu Clans training areas, and then kill the Lantern Keepers, and steal their costumes." "That's a brilliant idea," Lexy said. "Indeed, here is a map of all of the Tengu clans training grounds," Tadashi said. "It's impossible to hide, so you must use your shakuhachi to call the white tiger ninjas to help in this part." "Yes sensei," I responded. "I will not fail you or the clan."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.