Chapter 23: A Tengu's Second Trap.

China-Hubei, Wednesday September 14th, 7:30 P.M.

After fighting Ru-Tang and the Tengu Clan, he escaped from the battle. But luckily I found horse hoof prints outside of Hubei. I thought if we followed the tracks, we might be able to find out where Ru-Tang is going.

We all got on our horses, and followed the trail. Unfortunately for us, the tracks led back to Gansu, the village to the White Tiger Clan. After we got off our horses, we all noticed that the Tengu Clan were already trying to take over. But the white tiger ninja's weren't holding back. Master Tadashi and I left the ninja's to go look for Lexy, and Merrick.

We made it to the meeting center, and then we found Ru-Tang who has already captured them. We were too late, with my friend, and cousin held captive, there was nothing we could do. Until I started remembering something when I was younger.

France-Paris, Sunday September 14th 2014, 12:00 P.M.

I remembered when I was thirteen, I was fencing with my old french fencing teacher. "You are doing well for your first couple of tries David," he said. "But remember, when defeated, you must come up with a plan to take your victory back."

I had to focus on that option, and came up with another plan, then it hit me. "Sensei, there's only one thing we need to do," I said. "We need to get to sword the Tengu's do. Do you know where they are?" "David, Ru-Tang will here you," Tadashi warned me. "I'm wanting you to give me a fake location, so he doesn't get the sword," I whispered. "Okay then," Tadashi whispered. "Of course I do, it is in Xinzhong."

After hearing that, Ru-Tang smiled. "Well looks like you slipped," he said. "Everyone, we're done. The location of the sword of truth has been revealed. Follow me." Then they left the village. We entered the Meeting Center, to go untie Lexy, and Merrick. "Why did you guys say that?" Lexy asked. "Yeah, now Ru-Tang is gonna get his hands on the blade before us," Merrick agreed. "About time you got along," I said. "Guy's the sword's not in Xinzhong, we gave him a false location so he wouldn't get the sword." "Indeed, he was fooled, and now it's time we went to the wall before he realizes that," Tadashi said. Then we exited the building.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.