Chapter 11: The Fifth Lesson.

Beverly Hills-Olympic Boulevard, Monday August 29th, 4:00 P.M.

Training with a martial arts teacher wasn't all to bad, We were almost ready to become members of the white tiger clan. We've learned the Lion Slice, the Firebird Charge, the Unicorn Stab, and the Griffin Tornado. We just need two more moves then we'll be in the clan for sure.

"You all have done well," Master Tadashi said. "But your training is almost complete. It is time for you to learn the "Dragon Blast". One of the most powerful moves ever learned." "So how do we master it?" Merrick asked. The old man pulled out a goblet, and then placed it on top of a stool. "To master the Dragon Blast, you must first believe in the courage inside of you," Tadashi answered.

I stood up, then faced the goblet on the stool. Then I reached deep inside myself, and found my courage with in. "Excellent David," Tadashi pronounced. "Now unleash the courage, by launching it at the goblet." I put my hands together, then a large fireball came out of my hand. Then I released it, and it landed in the goblet. "Well this has been a Harry Potter moment," Merrick said. "Now lets find out how the Dragon Blast works on your opponents," Tadashi played his shakuhachi, and the five ninjas in white tunics appeared again. "Show my students the new move I taught you," Tadashi said. Then I did the technique from before, and it blasted the ninja's against the wall.

"Excellent, your final lesson will happen tomorrow after school," Tadashi said. Then we headed back to the changing rooms, and changed out of our gi's.

~

Hey guy's, as you all may know is that the second Citizen Vampire Story is going to be this week. All show you the cover and explain how the story is about on Wednesday. So Don't Forget to Comment on this story, and Thank You For Reading.