Chapter 17: Prison Storage.

China-Qincheng Prison, Tuesday September 6th, 7:00 A.M.

It took a while to get rid of the guards. Master Tadashi said, we had to free the other White Tiger Clan ninjas who have been captured by the Tengu Clan. We might need all the help we can get to stop Ru-Tang.

We knocked out all of the guards with the help of the ninjas who were leading us. "We're here to save you," I told the ninjas in the cell. "We need your help to get the sword of truth." "I'd kill you, if you would betray us," one ninja said. "He won't," Tadashi explained. "He is Jai Wang's grandson." After freeing the rest of the ninjas, we reached the storage room.

It was a massive room, it had swords, nun-chucks, throwing stars, bow-staff's, and even smock bombs. They actually belonged to the ninja's, we were looking for our backpacks. They contained our climbing gear, my journal, and my mask. "It's got to be here somewhere," Lexy said. Suddenly, with luck, we found the backpacks. They were hanging by the hangers on the rack.

"Alright, we got our stuff, now let's get the hell out of here," Merrick said. "Merrick, we can't just leave," I shouted. "If we leave, Ru would find out we escaped and catch us again." "David is right," Tadashi agreed. "We need to create a diversion to stop Ru-Tang." We all decided to think on the diversion plan. "I have an idea," I said. "But you guy's need to trust me for it to work."

"I guess it's the only way," Lexy said then nodded. Afterwards Merrick nodded. Then Tadashi, and finally the ninjas. Then I reached inside, pulled out the white mask, and put it on.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget to Comment.