Chapter 09: First Lesson.

Beverly Hills-Olympic Boulevard, Thursday August 25th, 3:55 P.M.

Master Tadashi said we start training after school. We explained to Uncle Theodore that we're participating in becoming members of the white tiger clan last night after coming home. We returned today to get ready for are first lesson. After we took our shoes off, and changed into our gi's, we were ready to start training.

"I see you are ready for the first lesson," Tadashi said. "We are sensei, we won't let you down," I said. "Let's hope David," he explained. "Because your first lesson is called the "Lion Slice". You must learn how to slice through your enemy without a sharp weapon." Then the White Tiger Clan teacher brought out 4 bamboo tree's that was five foot tall. "Allow me to demonstrate by cutting through these bamboo tree's without moving from one another," Tadashi explained. He then raised his left arm, and sliced through the trees with one strike.

We were impressed by Tadashi's technique, then he walked back to us. "It is your turn David," he said. "Remember what I showed you." I stared at the bamboo tree's, then took a deep breathe. Then when I was ready, I raised my left hand, and sliced through the tree's.

"Excellent work David," Master Tadashi said. "Now let's see how the Lion Slice works in battle." Then the wise teacher blew a shakuhachi, and a ninja in a white tunic appeared. "This enemy will attack, unless you damage him with the Lion Slice," the Sensei explained. So, I raised my left hand, and I made a strike in front of the ninja. "Perfect, that's all for today," the teacher said. "Tomorrow I will show you something that might be scary, but useful." Then we went back to the changing room and changed.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.