You Save Him: Raph

(Y/N POV)

Raph asked you to come over to lair and hang out with him since Mikey was being annoying. You missed your boyfriend. As you walked to the lair your phone buzzed.

Raphie: Hey last minute mission

Y/N: Don't worry about it

Rahpie: You sure baby?

Y/N: 100% see you later Hothead

Raphie: Shut it

Y/N: Aren't you a just a peach?

Raphie: Leo's yelling at me gtg

Y/N: Be safe Hothead :)))

You slip your phone in your pocket as you start to walk around bored. You walk to building and lean against it. As you sigh you hear metal clanking. Walking towards it you see the turtles fighting The Shredders team.

You watch their every move impressed. You look at Raph and see him focused. "You idiot! Raph yells at Mikey as his weapons get tangled with Raph's. You smile but look to their right and see her, The Shredders daughter. You gasp. You run over to them.

Running Raph wasn't paying attention. You run faster, you run past Leo and swiftly grab on his Katana blades. His blade hits her she almost his Raph. "Nice try." You smirk as you battle her. She swings her blade swiftly.

She swings at you but your blade hits hers. Her face gets closer. "Till next time, Y/N." She laughed as she threw a smoke bomb and disappeared. You sigh as you look to them. "Here." You hand Leo his blade back. "Wow,
Y/N." Donnie says. "You saved us." Raph says as he looks at Mikey then back to you.

"I wasn't gonna let her kill you." You laughed. "How did you learn those moves?." Leo asked. "You guys." You said. "I've watched and it was really nothing." You said you walk over to Raph. He chuckled as he kissed you. "That's why you're mine." He smirked.

"Yours only."

A/N

It's been so freaking long and I'm so sorry it's been that way. I was very focused on my other stories that have been a huge success and I'm extremely happy with that. I will be continuing this story and try to update as much as I can.

-Ashtonismydork