He Asks The Question: Mikey

(Y/N POV)

This morning you were off school because your teacher was sick. Mikey asked you if you could hang out. You agreed and headed to the lair. "Y/N! You hear a whisper. You look over and see Mikey with Leo. "Hey Mikey! You smile. "Hey Leo! You smile. You guys head into the sewers and walk to the lair. You guys walk in and see the rest of the guys. "Hey Rahpie! You smirk. "Ha ha,very funny Y/N" he rolls his eyes. "Oh no you didn't! Again! You yell. He looks at you and smirks. "Bring into the dojo! Master Splinter says. You rush to the dojo. Raph gets into his fighting stance. You throw the first punch. He dodges it and grab you. He pulls you close and smirks. He tries to lunch you but you get away. Mikey gets up and Raph pushes you towards Mikey. Leo pushes Mikey your way. You and Mikey fall into each other. You feels lips on yours. Mikey kisses you and you don't hesitate to kiss back. You pull away and smile. "Wow..." He breathes. "Yep! You smile getting up. "Y/N? Mikey asks. "Yes? He looks at you and smirks. He kisses you softly. He pulls away "will you be my girlfriend? He smiles. "Heck yeah! You hug him. You run away and grab his skateboard and start to skate around the lair.