First Kiss:Raph

(Y/N POV)

After your date with Raph you went back inside and fell asleep. To day is Saturday so you decided to sleep in. But you were awoken but a knock at your window. 'Raph? You ask as you drag yourself out of bed. 'Hey Sweet stuff' he smirks. 'Really Raph? You laugh. 'Wanna hang out out the lair? He asks. 'Sure,will all of your brothers be there? You ask planning something funny. 'Yeah,why? He asks. 'I don't know I mean Leo's cool' You say trying not to laugh. 'Wait,what? He says. 'Well ya know' you walk off. Raph runs after you. 'You won't like him after this! He smirks and then crashes his lips into yours. You kiss back. Raph pulls away with a smirk.'You still like Leo? He laughs. 'I never liked him Raph! It was a joke but it was the best I ever made! You smile and run away. 'Get back here Y/N! He yells as he tackles you to the ground. After messing around you guys head to the lair. 'Hey guys! You yell as you plop yourself on the couch. 'Make yourself comfy Y/N' Leo laughs. 'Yeah whatever Leo' you smirk. 'Wow Raph knows how to pick em out' Mikey Laughs. 'Oh really Mikey! You yell as you start chasing him around the lair. 'Mikey look out! You yell but he runs right in Raph. 'Oh crap' you say as Raph look really mad. 'Mikey I'm gonna kill you! He yells and starts chasing him. 'Hey Raph? You ask and he stops. 'Yeah? He asks out of breathe. 'You look tired,aren't you a ninja? You smirk. 'Forget Mikey' he smirks evilly. 'Wait! Raph! No! You yell as he stars chasing you. 'OK I give up! You say as you fall to the ground and so does Raph. 'Wanna watch a movie? He asks. 'Sure'. After watching a movie Raph took you home and then went on a mission with his brothers. 'Bye Raph' you say as he begins to leave. 'Bye Y/N' he smirks. Raph told you before he left that we would text you when he got back. Before you fell asleep your phone went off. You saw it was a message from Raph.

Raph: Hey Sweet Stuff just got back

Y/N: Wow Raphie made is home
Raph: Yeah don't call me that! It's Raph

Y/N: Why not?....Raphie

Raph: I swear if you call me that I'll kick your but!

Y/N: Ha! Funny like you could!

Raph: Really?

Y/N: Yep!

Raph: Hey Y/N?

Y/N: Wut?

Raph: Look out your window

You get out if bed and see Raph across the street and see Raph on top of the rooftop. You smile and wave to him. He waves back vanishes into the night.

Y/N: See you soon Raph

Raph: See you soon Sweet Stuff