Imagine: Elijah

Imagine : finding a fanfiction about you and Elijah

One cold afternoon, you were cold up in a chair reading a book while drinking a cuppa coffee. Seesaw by Bts was playing in the background, you hummed softly to the lyrics as you read your book. You only have one more chapter left to read, as you read the last chapter, those steps were becoming more clear. The door open, someone quickly and quietly walks inside the room and closes a door, they had to the bathroom and locked the door. You know who is the one that walked into the room you want to consider that you and your boyfriend that you been dating for two years were the only ones allowed in the room.

_____

A cascade of tears falls down your face, You shook your head annoyed with the author had the audacity to kill your favorite character. Careful you wiped away your tears, as you took hold of your phone. You decide to scroll through one of your favorite app called Watt-pad. you were looking for Levi Ackerman or Min Yoongi fan fiction to pass the time because you have read every book that was in the library downstairs and the books that Elijah got you as a birthday present.

Your eyes widened when you saw the cover of one of the books, it was a picture of you and Elijah. You died on the inside that someone wrote a book about the two of you. You felt kind of disturbance somewhat curious gently you tap the read button. As you read the words that appeared in the page and made you question about who won the right mind would write a story about you and your lover.

______
Elijah walks into the room, a smile spread across his face when he's noticed that you haven't moved an inch. He walks behind you and takes a look on what you are reading. With a reason brow, he taps on your shoulder, you turn around and start up on the chair, and wrap your arms around his waist.

" hello, to you too. Missed me that much." He whispered in to your ear. You fiercely shook you head yes.

"What are you read!" He asked as he walked towards you. He picked you up and settled you on his lap.

That were you begin explaining him about this story and it's characters. When you told him it was about the both of you, he shot gracefully spreads across his face. He explained all would write a story about themselves and filled with content but it is bunch of nonsense. But in the end both of you begin reading of the story.

A/n: I am sorry if there is a lot of errors. I am not feeling it today.