Imagine:How you met Stefan

Imagine: How You Met Stefan:

You were making your way to the office to get your schedule. You got your schedule and went to find your locker, after that you went to your 1st period class and it was History. You knocked on the door and your teacher told you to come in, you handed him your schedule and he told you sit down at the empty sit. You went and sat down, started listening to Mr. Saltzman. Out of nowhere a guy with dirty blonde hair came inside and told Mr. Saltzman something and sat down next to you. You were writing down your notes, until someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around and notice it was the guy that barley came inside the classroom.

"Hi, I'm Stefan Salvatore and you are". He said

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you Stefan". He shook his hand.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl as yourself". He said.

You were blushing, so you looked down so he wouldn't notice, he lift your head up and said" Down look down your cute when you blush".

"Am I interrupting something Mr. Salvatore and Mrs. Y/L/N"? Mr. Saltzman asked both of you.

"No Mr. Saltzman nothing at all". You said.

"Mmmh better be you two". He said and kept on writing on the board.

You started to writing down your notes, this is how you meet Mr. Stefan Salvatore.