Imagine: Finn

A/n~ , I want to thank her for giving me this idea. Also please read her book called " Another Salvatore" and "Bound" .

Also, I will be editing all my imagined. I read through them and they were cringe worth. I felt like I was going to cry from the horrible writing and grammar.

Imagine: Klaus, Kol and Elijah were fighting but in the end Finn told his feelings over you.

You got out of your car and walked inside the Mikaelson manor. You saw Ester up the staircase, she looked down at you but turn around. You always knew that Ester never liked you because she thinks that your another Tatia. You walked into the the living room to see Rebekah on the couch doing her nails. Kol checking himself in the mirror, Elijah fixing his tie, Klaus as usual was drawing something but he would never let you see it and last but not least Finn he was sitting at the couch reading a book as always. You sat down next to Rebekah and in no time you two started talking.

~~~~

Rebekah left and now you were here with her other siblings. You adore them so much but you hate whenever they start fighting over you but Finn never was part of it.

"How was your day, love". Klaus said while putting his notebook on the couch and he comes and sits next to you.

"It was okay". You say.

You notice both Kol and Elijah rolled their eyes at Klaus.  Here we go again.

"Leave her alone. She wouldn't like your company Nik". Kol stated.

Klaus and Kol where at each other faces. Klaus was growling under his breath. In a second, Kol tackled Klaus to the ground. Elijah tries to stop them but couldn't, they start this fight about me. Finn came down the stairs. You didn't know he went upstairs, he is at your side and he ask you if you want to go with to the grill. You nod your head.

~~~~
Next day

Yet again the boys began to fight to get your attention. You got the couch and began making your way to leave the manor, until Finn began yelling" y/n, is not a prize. Treat with much more respect."

"Thank you Finn". You said and walked out the manor.

~~~~

You were in the kitchen cooking dinner for yourself when you heard a knock on the front door. You stir the food for a little then you went to open the door. There stand Finn with his hands stuck into his pockets.

"Come in Finn".

"I came to talk to you".

"About". You said while walking to the kitchen.

"About the way my siblings act. I'm terrible sorry for their behavior" he says

You chuckled, " I imagine Elijah saying those words".

"There's something else I have to tell you".

" That is". You turn off the stove and lean on the counter.

"I've fallen in love with you, Y/N. But my mother is trying to kill my siblings and I". He says

" that why your mother is planning. To kill her family, I can't believe you are part of the plan. Finn, how can you betray your own family." You day in anger.

"I know I made a mistake. I'm trying to work on a plan."

"Why the change of thoughts". You tell him.

"You. I will love in a eternity with you stay by my side". He tells you.

A smile a paper on your face. You wrapped your arms around his neck and nod your heard.

~~~~

You love Finn despite his loyalty with his mother but in the end you stay with him and he embrace immortality.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺