Imagine: Evil Bennett

Sorry if this sucks! I'm having writer's block. I promise that I'll be updating soon so don't worry. This Imagine is from : @wolfiebearforever. Daring sorry if it sucks! 

Her request was: Her being Bonnie and Jeremy's daughter and her becoming a evil dark witch and vampire huntress.  

Here it goes

--------------------------------------------------------..................................-----------------------------------------------------

Hey, I'm Kellie. The daughter of Jeremy and Bonnie Gilbert. I'm half witch and vampire huntress. The witch is from my mother and vampire huntress is from my father.

I was at the woods helping out my friend with her powers. This is before I became dark and evil. She was a witch also, we were practicing spells, positons and fighting moves. My friend Mia had this amazing idea to try out, a dark spell. She was a wimp and she told me to do it, I told her no but she didn't care. She begged and begged, until I said yes.

I started to chant the spell, I felt the pain go through my veins and the more I was saying the spell the more painful it was getting. I felt my own blood dripping out of my nose, if I keep on doing this spell I could die. I stop the spell and collapses to the ground.

____

I woke in my room, I think Mia bought me back home. I went down stairs and check to find out that my parents are not home, I found a note from my parents saying:

Kellie, your father and I went to this meeting with your uncle Stefan, Damon, Tyler, Matt and your aunts Elena and Caroline. We will be coming late so don't worry

Love,

Mom and Dad

I out the note down, went to the living room and laid down on the couch. There was nothing to watch, I decided to mess around with my powers. I saw a flower nearby, I carefully elevated the flower and I was trying turned it into a red color, but when I was trying to turn it, it start to die. I stop and stared at it in shocked of what I did.

_____

Years past, I haven't seen my parents because of my powers. Now looked at me, I'm proud of what I did, I'm not weak nor scared at anything in the world. I'm the most powerful, evil witch/vampire huntress in the world and nobody can stop me.

+=====+++++=========================++++++++++++++++++=================

Sorry if it sucks darling I tried my best to make it awesome and beautiful, but I couldn't due to my writer's block. I'm a failure :(