LEMON-Juice?!

Karma suddenly got an 'URGE'.

Do you know WHAT I mean by URGE?

Karma got a boner as you went into the bathroom.

You went into the bathroom to change, as he snugged on a couch.

~ KARMA'S POV ~

' ' She said she was pregnant, right... She gave me the look like it was positive... But, I just... AAH I CAN'T DO THAT SHE'S PREGNANT! WE MIGHT END UP HAVING TWINS! Ughhh..... What do I do. . I have to hide this thing somehow, and maybe it'll just go away. . ' '

I saw ( Y/N ) walk out of the bathroom, in her pajamas..

" Are you going to the girls' place like that..? " I asked.

" No, I'm staying here since I used all my yen for it. " She responded, with her tongue sticking out.

Then, my buldge got worse. I tried hiding it with a pillow, but of course...

She noticed before I got to hide it.

' '  What was I thinking..? It was obviously noticeable. I mean, who wouldn't notice it if it-- ' '

My thoughts were interrupted by her getting on top of me.

~ (  Y/N ) - Chans POV ~

" . . . " I shifted on top of him. 

" If you have that much of a buldge, then it needs to be cured.. Right? " I answered..

' '  WHAT AM I THINKING?! AM I HORNY?! AGH! X_X ' '

---  

Okay, guys,  I'ma leave it here. HAHAHA I'M EVIL. I know it's very short, but if you read ~ My Online Diary ~ by me, then you'll know what's going on. Well, this story is going on Hiatus. I will be back on.. 11/21/16. There will be juicy lemons. I have to go to the doctor because of this sickness. I hope you all hope I'm okay! > - <! 

Bye everyone!!~

( if you needs lemons, go back and read the other one over and over again. i've done it. it's foking amazing br0 )