The Awakening of Your Flame.

Your eyes were closed, since you were angry.. Because if you looked at your uniform, it means he was looking at your drenched outfit, WHICH WAS SEE-THROUGH IF I MAY SAY AGAIN!

" Ohoh... Embarrassed?~ " 

Karma would laugh, and you would whack his head.

" OW! That hurt ;w; "

Nagisa would laugh, as you would smirk.

" Here, where's your house? We're almost late, so you need to get changed. "

Nagisa would walk you to your house, Karma walking to the school though...

                                         (KARMA'S POV)

~ Nagisa is trying to steal her from me... I won't let him steal her from me... Even if I have to go to extra levels!~  Ahaha.. She's mine, Nagisa..!~

I bumped into (Y/N), who was already at school, in new clothes.

" How did you get here before me, (Y/N) and Nagisa?~ "

I was stunned a bit, but who the hell cares. As long as (Y/N) is near me, I'm fine with it!~

As long as she's not near Nagisa.

                        (Back to you!)

Karma was staring at me. For some reason.. ~I think it's really weird, but, who cares.

He doesn't like me or anything.

I can tell.~ You thought to yourself, walking off to your classroom.  

A tentacle would grab your hand, shaking it, but you had Anti-bullets up your sleep and a pressure  plate on your hand, so they sprayed at the monster, his hand coming off.

" Oh, nice one, but please, still try to get to know your teacher without killing him first! It's unpolite. "

His face was green-stripped. Which meant Mockery, and went back to normal.

~ So his face changes depends on his mood, then? That'll be easy to remember.. I just have to find his pressure points! Then it'll be over for good. ~

" Aww, Koro-Sensei~ You should let HER kill you!~ " 

Karma, yes that fag (For now <w<), was suggesting that you should kill him.

You smirked, as Nagisa moved past you and went to his desk.

" Oh, my name's Koro-Sensei, nice to meet you student! There is rules, so be prepared! You can perform an assassination attempt whenever you want, but, it has to be how an assassin would try to kill me! That's the whole point. Like what you just did was unexpected, so you're on the road, unlike many others. I think I might treasure your stay, (Y/N). "

Koro-Sensei would bid me to your sit, which was right behind Karma's, since he had to put another chair. Koro-Sensei would stare his high-speed teaching, give each one an different category on which they needed to work on.

Yours was.. ( Y/C Your choice because I don't know what you need to be working on, only you do. ^w^ )

Karma's was politeness, because as you see, he's not polite. You think he's just a total doochebag. ( But he won't be soon >w> )

Class would end, and you'd lean back in your seat, tired as FUCK!

" Haaaa... I'm beat.. "