The Beginning Of Your Journey!

It's a new day, and new class.

You're one of the smartest people in your whole school, but since your violence goes off the charts, they put you in class 3-E.

Yes, class 3-E is a classroom, but it's different from the others. It's a class designed to kill a tentacle monster.

" Why can't I just be normal and go to my normal class... " You say out loud while you're walking to the class.. but then realize...

YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS CLASS IS!

" Wait... WHAT THE FUCK?! I'M GOING TO A NEW CLASS WITHOUT KNOWING WHERE IT IS?! " You start to get angry, as a vein appeared in your forehead. As you're angry, you go to get coffee, since you went out early like always, and started looking around to found out where to go.

" Where the hell...? "

You were so angry that you clenched your coffee, it popping open, and it flying out your hands, it rolling to a male with a blue pony-tail in front of you.

~ Shit, I messed up! Shit.. Shit... Uhh... ~ You thought, hesitating a bit.

The cup hit the males foot, and he turned around, looking at the cup, then at you, drenched in coffee.

" Are you alright? You look drenched.. Did someone pour coffee all over you? Latte to be exact. "

~ How the hell did he know it was latte... ~

" Uhh, hey...  Hey! "

The male was close to your face.

" H-Huh-- "

You both realized your faces were TOO close.

A red-haired male would be walking behind you two, seeing that.

" Aw, no fair Nagisa!~ You can't just be hitting on girls so easily~ "

The red-haired male would pull you back, noticing you were drenched.

( *GETS CANNON OF WIND TO BLOW THE SHIP* )

Your clothes were see-through, so it was awkward.

The so-called blue haired-male, Nagisa, was blushing and turned around.

While the red-head was laughing with a devil grin on his face..

" Oh hoh hoh~... Looks like you, sweetie, are drenched~. "

The red-head would lick your neck, it sending a chill up your spine.

" Latte?~ " The red-head would laugh evil-like again.

" Karma, stop it! What if she's the new girl? "

Nagisa would point out, and Karma's smirk would grow wider..

                                  ( KARMA'S POV )

~ Her..? The new girl..? No way a cute ass girl like her would be in our class.. She doesn't look harmful AT ALL... ~

" You're kidding, Nagisa. No way she's the new girl. It's probably some robot like before, trying to kill him. " I stated. Ain't no way in HELL she's the new girl. Whoever thought that shit is crazy, oh wait, Nagisa thought that shit!

                                ( Back to you~ )

Nagisa would sigh, looking at you.

"  What's your name? "

Nagisa would say, and the red-head would leave you alone.

" I'm (Y/F/N/L/N), Nice to meet you. "

" Oh, I'm Nagisa. Nagisa Shiota. "

Nagisa would seem polite, unlike someone...

Oh, who?

THE RED-HEADED MALE!

" I'm Karma Akabane, sweetie~ "

Karma would put his hand on your head, and you'd swat it away. ~ I'm not dealing with his flirty-shit. ~

" What class are you going to? I can tell by your uniform you're going to our school~ "

Karma would state, and you'd just stare for a minute.. ~ DID HE REALLY JUST LOOK AT MY UNIFORM!? ~

Alright, sorry for the sudden notice, but I gotta stop right here.. Sorry for it being so short. I'M SO SORRY ;W;!!!

CYA NEXT CHAPTER!!~ ^W^