23. Dva x Lucio

Credits to Image: I don't even know but, oh my god this picture is hilarious!
    Title: Cuddles and Musical Mornings

    Rating: PG
(Also, this is a really small drabble, but sometimes I enjoy doing that. Short and sweet!)

Requested by: Miss AngelaZiegler - I hope you like it! ^.^

"Hey Lucio, do you have any headphones I can borrow?" Came a voice from the door. Lucio nearly jumped straight out of his socks when he heard the door swing open and someone talking. Being a light sleeper really wasn't helpful with anything. He saw who was at the door when his blurry vision cleared, and he couldn't have been happier to see who it was. Hana Song, the notorious Dva. A girl he....had come to favor over everyone. He cleared his throat and got up to find them. Hana, who was still standing at the door, giggled at the sight of Lucio being half asleep. She walked a tad bit forward and sat on his messy bed. She then got out her phone and typed away, more than likely on a social media app to keep in touch with her fans.
"How'd you sleep?" Hana asked with a grin as she set her phone aside. Lucio handed her the headphones and slumped over on the bed on his stomach, making Hana laugh. Lucio groaned before he spoke.
"I'm never myself when I'm tired, girl!" He sighed and turned his head to the side so she could hear him better. "But I slept fine. How 'bout you?" Hana leaned over and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I stayed up last night doing a stream, and it was tiiiiiring! 76 made me go to bed after like, 2:30 in the morning." She laughed, then sighed. Lucio paid close attention to Hana's emotions, and quite frankly, whenever she grew irritated, it was always his calming music that simmered her down a bit.
"76 sure acts like a dad to me." Hana stated as she got her phone out again.
"He treats everyone like family, which is nice I guess." Lucio replied as he actually decided to get up. He walked over to his dresser to grab a shirt, and he slipped it on. He then turned around as he heard a click and a snicker.
"Nah. Delete that!" He said as he pointed a finger at Hana. She laughed and shook her head. Lucio's eyebrow rose and he crossed his arms over his chest.
"So you're gonna act like that, huh? Kay, guess you ain't getting VIP tickets to my concerts anymore." Hana gave a snicker as she sat further on his bed.
"You're lying, I can tell! You love me too much anyways." She then winked at Lucio, making him give a small, just playful smirk. Lucio pulled his dreads up into a ponytail and jumped on Hana, but not too harsh as to hurt her at all. Hana laughed again and struggled under him.

"Get off of me! You're heavy!" Lucio didn't move a muscle and laughed at her struggle.
"Oh c'mon! I'm not that heavy! Want me to get Mako up in here?" He joked. Hana gave a disgusted sound.
"He would k i l l me, Lucio! And he's scary!" Lucio nuzzled his face into Hana's neck, which made her laugh a lot more.

    "Seriously though! Promise me you'll delete that pic, and I'll get off of you!"

    Hana leaned up and gave Lucio a better kiss, one that lasted for quite a bit. When she pulled away, her face was fairly red, and Lucio was just blown away.

    "I'll delete it. Promise. But hey! You better be joking about those VIP tickets! I like seeing my bf after his concerts!"

    //Hello! I wanted to post one last time before 2017 rolled around. Wow, all I can say is good riddance to 2016. Such a strange year for all of us... Or at least the most of us.