~AAHS~ |Close Call| ~7~

|~Aaron~|

I heard murmuring. I opened my eyes and waited for my vision to clear. Once it did i was met with a sleeping angelic face. My face blushed deep red as I relised i was hugging her. I saw Kawaii chan and teagan silently fangirling while holding their phones.

They saw me and immediately ran out of the room. I carefully got up careful on not to wake aph up. I yawned then suddenly remembered.. TEAGAN AND KAWAII CHAN ARE HERE?? Does that mean.. Im.so.dead

HOPEFULLY KATELYN DIDNT SEE US! Im to young to die.. I looked over at aph and saw she was really pale. I started getting worried so i ran straight into the kitchen and towards the medicine cabinet. "Well how was your nap eh?" I heard katelyn say.

Crap..

I slowly turned around coming face-to-face with an angry looking blue haired scary monster who looks like she is going to kill me. "o-oh h-hey k-katelyn" I  stuttered trying to say the scary woman's name. "DONT 'OH HEY KATELYN' ME! I SAW YOU HOLDING HER IN YOUR SLEEP WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT K.Y.H.T.Y.Y.D" Katelyn exclaimed.

K.Y.H.T.Y.Y.D stands for 'KEEPING YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF YOU DINGAS' "IM SORRY SHE WAS SHIVERING!" I exclaimed. "GUYS DONT YELL OR YOU'LL WAKE UP APH" ross yelled..

YELLED!

We heard soft footsteps coming into the kitchen. A very sick looking aph walked in. She still looked beautiful though. She, very slowly, walked towards us and plopped down in a chair. She folded her arms then leaned her head on them.

"Hey aph... How you feeling?" Katelyn asked patting her back. "Likedodeno" she mumbled. "what..?" Max questioned. "Like crap" she said more clearly. "Oh..." Max said then went back to editing a video on his labtop.

Travis suddenly got a call. He answered his phone. "yo" he said. There was some talking on the other end. Travis nodded. "Alrighty.. Well.. Were kind of at a sick friends house taking care of her-" the person on the other end interupted. "Wait.. you WHAT??" Travis exclaimed.

"Alright.. I'll be there in a sec just stay calm" he said hanging up. "guys i need your help" he said putting his phone away. "With what?" I asked. "Well.. My parents went looking for the mermaid princess and there boat ran into some rocks and now there's a huge hole in it" he explained.

Aph stiffened up when he mentioned 'mermaid princess'. "Ok well what about aph?" I asked. "I can be by myself for an hour" she replied weakly. "Where are your parents? Should we call them so they can come and take care of you" zane asked eating a cupcake.

She remained silent. "Um... Yea.. I'll call them while you g-guys g-go" she said. She sounded sick i dont want to leave her alone but we need everyone to work a sail boat. Were not necessarily 'pro' at that stuff. I handed her some medicine.

Hopefully her parents show up shortly after we leave. Im really worried about her. Without thinking i kissed her forehead. "We'll be back as soon as possible k aph?" I asked immediately blushing afterwards. "Ahem.." Katelyn said glaring at me.

Crud

"A-ANYWAYS! l-lets get going" i said.

|~Aphmau~|

Soon they all left. I was alone. No one knows i have no parents since I never told ANYONE ANY of my past or ANY of my secrets. I felt like i was gonna die. So this is what it feels like when a mermaid is out of the water for over a week..