~AAHS~ |Escaping| ~17~

|~Aphmau~|

I took in a huge breath as my eyes slowly opened and i weakly turned my head to see where i was at. My face met a pair of eyes and I jumped. I sat up and swam away only to find a chain wrapped around my tail keeping me from going within 10 feet away from the spot i was laying in.

"SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO SCARE YOU ITS JUST I ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE HOW ROYALTY SLEPT-" the voice was cut off by a different voice. "SHUT IT IDIOT! LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY DID TO HER! AND DONT BE SO CREEPY!!" The voice exclaimed.

I looked to see who belonged to the voices and my eyes widened. "NOAH!!!" I exclaimed. He was the one who yelled at the other guy who...

IS ROSS!?!?

"ROSS!!!???" I exclaimed as well. "WAIT YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE??" Noah said in shock. Ignoring him, I immediately turned towards ross. "THANK ME- I MEAN IRENE YOU'RE OK!! WHERE ARE THE OTHERS!?" I asked frantically.

I swam towards him as much as I could considering the chain. "Da heck are you?" Ross replied. I suddenly froze. Ross doesn't know who i really am... nor does noah...

I stood up straighter. "I am Coralia, I am the princess of the sea and the protector of the world, irene. I noticed you and your friends got kidnapped right before i got attacked... I would like to make sure you and your friends are alright" i said.

IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF I ACTUALLY DID IT!!!!

"I know who you are, and Thanks for worrying! But im fine! I CAN BREATH UNDERWATER AND CLIMB TREES LIKE A BOSS CUZ IMMA NARWHAL SQUIRREL YOOROOOOYEEE" ross exclaimed. I mentally facepalmed. The shadow mermaids must of gave them all a potion of water breathing since ross didn't have a water bubble on.

"My friends are in a bigger room with a creepy iron box... the creepy mermaid dude said it was to take our power so I started saying power over and over again then he threw me in here with that jerk" ross said pointing to noah who glared at him.

"However, we cant seem to find our other friend aphmau... she cant swim and she's afraid of water... her boyfriend is worried sick and we're afraid she might be stuck on the boat... or drowned..." ross said. His eyes started watering up.

I immediately hugged him. "Its ok... shes fine, she... went to get help" i said. I let go and i saw the relieved smile on his face. "OH THANK THE SQUIRREL WARRIORS!!!!" He yelled.

"LETS GO SAVE SOME PEOPLE!" I shouted and ross cheered. I turned towards noah. "You coming?" I asked. He smiled. "Heck yea! I want to teach that traitor a lesson" im assuming he is talking about avery... it must of hurt... for someone you love to betray you like that.

"What about that? Wont that be an issue?" Noah said, pointing towards the chain. I laughed. "Oh please, they obviously underestimated me very much if they think a small chain can restrain me" i said.

I placed my hand on the chain and the water around it turned light then the chain dissolved. Noah and ross mumbled a small 'cool...'

I did the same to the jail cell and we all swam away. It was just like the illusion but the jail cells weren't empty. They were full of mermaid warriors. I quickly dissolved each cell door as i fallowed ross to where everybody else was.

We came to a large door. I peaked inside the window and saw everybody in a cell. A large magic remover cage (FREAKING CREATIVE TITLE IKIK XD) was in the center of the room. I saw no sign of orion or any shadow mermaid...

"Ok. The doors locked so what are we-" noah was cut off by me and ross punching the door making it go flying off its hinges. Noah immediately stopped speaking and swam inside after us.

My friends were shocked to see us. "ROSS! YOU'RE OK! OH THANK IRENE!" Teagan exclaimed. "Thank coralia! Wait... nevermind she is irene... where did i put my butterfly...?" Ross said, earning a few facepalms.

"YOU'RETHEMERMAIDPRINCESSOHMYGOODNESSYOU'REHOTTERTHANIIMAGINEDMARRYMEPLS" laurance exclaimed. "No. Never." I answered. Aaron was sitting in the corner of the cell. "Im gonna get you guys out of here! Dont worry!" I said to them.

"But how-" i cut katelyn off by making a ball of light water magic in my hand and throwing it at the cell which immediately turned to dust leaving everybody speechless. "I learned to just shut up" noah said.

"WAIT! YOU'RE THAT JERK WHO WAS RUDE TO APHMAU!" Vylad exclaimed. "I APOLOGIZED ALREADY OK!" Noah said back. I swam to aaron. "Are... are you ok?" I asked. "I miss her..." he mumbled. I knew he was talking about me.

"I know where she is, she is ok" i said. Aaron immediately stood up. "Where is she!?" He exclaimed. "Phoenix drop" i said. "Phoenix drop... BUT THE WAR IS THERE! Orion kidnapped the mermaid queen and king to take to the fairy rulers... we have to go there and quick! Aphmau might be in danger!" Lucinda said, worry in her voice.

Ok, so maybe Phoenix drop was a bad choice... but now I really need to go there! If orion took the mermaid rulers to the fairy rulers then...

I need to go there and fast...

"Wait, how do you know this..." i asked. "I heard orion tell this girl who... who looked a lot like our princess..." vylad said. "INEEDCUPCAKESSS" zane yelled.

"We need to go, and quick" i said.

Looks like my secret isn't gonna last to long...

I feel like this chapter was horrible T-T ehhh... IM HAPPY I MANAGED TO FINISH THOUGH:D!!! I was kinda in a hurry but I managed to get it done in a FLASH! HAHAAAA sorry I've been watching the flash and... BERRY ALLAN WHOOOOOOOOOO *cough* sorry...

Bai! 🐢🍰