Morning After - Both

short

Ethan:

YN POV

You woke up, with the feeling of an arm wrapped around your waist. You smiled and remembered all the details from last night. It was your first time, and you were more than glad to have it be with Ethan.

You soon felt him moving from behind you.

"Good morning baby," he said in a groggy voice. You rolled over to face him.

"Hi."

He smiled at you. "How are you?"

"I'm actually great," you grinned. "Last night was incredible."

"I know," he breathed. "You were so amazing. I'm really glad that I was your first time."

"Me too," you kissed him on the chest. You both say there cuddling for a few minutes, when all of a sudden you felt something on your leg. You immediately knew what it was. You looked up at Ethan who was as red as a cherry.

"Sorry," he mumbled. You just giggled and shook your head.

"Well, well. Looks like Ethan wants a round two."

*****

Grayson

Y/N POV

"Ouch!" You screamed as you tried to stand up from the bed. Your lower parts were very sore from the previous night, and it hurt when you moved.

Grayson immediately came running into the room. He was topless and was wearing sweats.

"Your up!" He cheered. "What's wrong?" He came over to you.

"I'm sore," you blushed. He started laughing.

"I'm sorry baby, you asked for it last night," he taunted. You pulled the covers of the bed over your face so he couldn't see your embarrassed face. He yanked the covers down and gave you a bear hug.

"You were great last night," he kissed your forehead. "I made you breakfast," he said.

"Yay," you smiled and tried to stand up once more, forgetting about the pain for a brief moment before hissing and falling back on the bed. You groaned. Grayson came, and stood with his back facing you and squatted.

"Climb aboard," he grinned. You smiled and he helped you up onto his back. It was slightly sore as you climbed on but you quickly adjusted. He took you down the stairs, and set you at the table, he placed a plate in front of you with eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

"Mhmmm this is so good," you said as you took a bite.

"That's something like you were saying last night," he winked at you. You began to blush again.

Even though you were hurting, you didn't regret anything from the previous night. It couldn't have been better.

A/N: sorry if these are shorter, I'm trying to fix that! I've just been so busy with school and writing the other book! I promise that it will get better, once I get used to balancing everything out. I love you guys, thank you for the continued support!