He Kisses You - Ethan

Y/N POV

You and your best friend Ethan were going to the drive in movie theatre one Saturday because he wanted to see a new movie that had just came out. You had gotten excited when he had asked you to go because you've had a crush on him for a couple of years and liked hanging out with him, but he seemed completely oblivious to it.

As you paid for the tickets you pulled in to an open parking space. Your car was was parked in the back behind all of the other cars so you had a good view of the screen.

"Do you want me to go get some popcorn?" Ethan asked you as he unbuckled his seat belt. You looked over at him to see him staring at you, smiling. His hair was tucked under his green beanie, and he was wearing a black and white adidas shirt with some jeans. You had almost forgotten that he asked you a question.

You nodded and grinned,"Sure."

"Alright I'll be right back," he said getting out and shutting the door behind him. You blew out a breath as he left. He's so cute, you said to yourself.

All of a sudden you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You tugged it out and turned it on to see that you had a text message from someone. You opened your messages and saw that the message was from Grayson.

Grayson: Hey Y/N, Wyd? You wanna hang out?

Grayson was your other best friend aside from Ethan, the three of you had hung out since middle school and you did everything together. Grayson knew that you had a crush on Ethan, but he swore that he would not tell him which you were eternally grateful for.

Y/N: I'm actually at the drive in with Ethan...

Seconds later your phone was ringing.

You pressed the answer button, before you could even say hello you heard Grayson's voice yelling from the speaker.

"Y/N you have some serious explaining to do omygosh are you two on a date?! How could you not tell me?! I-"

You cut him off,"Grayson stop we aren't on a date! We are just here as friends."

You heard him snort. "Oh come on! No one goes to the drive in unless they are hooking up or they are on a date."

"Well we are just here cause Ethan wanted to see some new movie, nothing special." You said.

"Mhmm," he said sarcastically. "Well I guess I'll let you go, you better tell me if anything happens."

"Okay, bye Gray!"

"Bye!"

If only you were on a date with Ethan.

Suddenly the door on the drivers side opened which caused you to jump. Ethan saw that he had startled you so he chuckled.

He crawled into the car with a huge bucket of popcorn with two drinks, sodas you assumed..

"Here you go," he said handing you a drink. You thanked him and began sipping it.

"So what movie are we even seeing?" You asked curiously.

He smirked as he spoke, "It's called 'The Gallows'." You had never heard of it before.

"Is it an action movie?" He shook his head no.

"It's a horror movie," he said casually, throwing popcorn into his mouth.

You almost choked on your drink. "A what?! Ethan you know how much I hate horror movies!"

"Don't worry, I'll protect you," he said in a teasing way.

You were not looking forward to watching this.

As it got darker and darker outside, the screen lit up and different movie trailers began to play. Ethan put down the front windows so that you guys could hear the sound.

After a little while the trailers stopped and creepy music began to fill your surroundings. The movie was starting. Your stomach dropped. I am not ready for this.

"Do I really have to watch this?" You asked Ethan.

He smiled to himself as he turned his head to look over at you. He must've saw how scared you looked because he stopped smiling.

He patted the seat right next to him, motioning you to move closer. "Come here."

You slowly moved until you were right next to him, your heart sped up as he put his arm around your shoulder, rubbing it soothingly.

"It's okay, I'm sure it's not going to be that bad," he said to you.

You nodded as the movie started, trying to believe what he said.

The first twenty minutes wasn't bad at all. It was after that, that it started getting scary. You were gripping onto Ethan's shirt as a scary part came on. It was silent. Don't go in there, don't go in there, you said to yourself. Then suddenly a huge boom came from the speakers which made you burry your head into Ethan's chest.

Ethan rubbed your back to calm you down. After a few minutes you felt fine again, so you sat up and slowly began to eat some popcorn.

You looked up at Ethan who was still sat directly next to you. He was drinking his soda, his attention entirely focused on the screen. He looked perfect.

He must've felt you watching him, because after a little while he turned his head to face you. You blushed and looked out your window.

"Hey, look at me," he whispered. You slowly turned your head to face him. He stared into your eyes looking back and forth between both of them. His arm that had been on your shoulder had moved to your waist, pulling you closer to him. His other hand put a strand of hair behind your ear. Then, he leaned in slightly to the point where your noses were touching. You felt his breath fan across your lips which gave you instant goosebumps. He leaned in even more connecting your lips together.

The kiss was magical, imaginary fireworks went off all around you. The moment was absolutely perfect. Then he pulled away and stared into your eyes.

"I'm sorry," he breathed, "I couldn't help it," he said before kissing you again.

A/N: I hope that you liked it :) remember to leave suggestions !