The Night In With Him - Ethan

Y/N POV

"Okay I give up," Ethan said as he slammed the game controller onto the couch. You both were playing Call of Duty and he kept on dying which was causing him to get frustrated.

"No, one more round," you whined. You were having fun playing because you were finally starting to get the hang of it. "I'm on a killing streak!"

"No, let's eat something." He suggested. Suddenly he came over to you and took your hand, pulling you up from the couch.

"What do you wanna have?"

"Pizza?" He asked. You nodded.

"Yeah sure, I have some stuff in the kitchen so that we can make our own." You both headed into the kitchen and began pulling out the supplies that you needed to start cooking.

"Okay, first off, two cups of flower," you read off of the recipe sheet. Ethan poured the ingredients into the bowl one by one as you told him what to do. After you had topped the product with sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, you popped it into the oven. You turned around to suddenly feel something hit you across the chest, flour. You looked up at Ethan who was laughing hysterically. You were still severely confused but then noticed that he was holding the bag of flour in his hands. He had thrown it at you.

"Ethan really?" You giggled as you pushed him playfully.

"Yeah," he smirked before he threw some more into your hair.

"Ethan! That's it," You grabbed a handful of the flour and hurled it at him which ended up hitting him in the face, taking him by surprise. You burst out laughing and placed your hand over your chest as you tried to catch your breath. Ethan tried to rub the flour off of his face but just ended up smearing it around.

"Your dead y/n!" He laughed and came charging at you. You let out a giant shriek and starting running away. You grabbed an egg from the counter and ran until you came to a dead end in the kitchen, just as Ethan caught up to you. You held up the egg as if it was a weapon.

"Don't think about doing anything, or I'll throw it," you warned as he began to step closer. He put his hands up in defense.

"Alright alright you win," he laughed. You let out a breath and giggled.

"Good," you said satisfied. You began walking towards the oven which had just beeped signifying that the pizza was done. All of a sudden, you felt something hit your back. You let out a gasp and turned around to Ethan, who had just thrown an egg at you.

"Sike!" He laughed. "Did you really think I would let you win a food fight? You already beat me in all those stupid video games."

You just laughed as you cleaned up the mess on your shirt. You got out the pizza and started to cut it up, splitting it equally between the both of you.

You turned on the Fosters as you both sat on the couch and ate the pizza. Ethan didn't want to watched it, but you had forced him to. After several episodes, you both weren't even watching the tv anymore, but we're on your snapchat trying out the different filters.

"No don't post that one! I look ugly in it," you playfully whined.

"You look beautiful," he smiled as he posted it onto his story. You started blushing at the statement.

You ended up falling asleep soon after that. These nights were the type of nights that you enjoyed, you didn't have to go out on dates or go somewhere nice to have fun with him. You enjoyed his company no matter where you were, as long as it was with him.

A/N: comment and vote if you enjoyed! I've been at school so I haven't had as much time to edit, but I am still working on my story that is coming in a couple of weeks ;)