5

surprise bitch

Niall sat on the bed where Harry was currently sleeping. He made sure to keep distance between him and Harry. He's been sitting here for 2 hours because he can't sleep or maybe he doesn't want to. He would've been sleeping on the couch tonight but he told Harry he'd be here when he wakes up, even though Harry was drunk or probably won't even remember he said that. Niall is too kind for him and he knows it, but he doesn't want to accept it.

Niall sighed bringing his hand up to his face. He really was tired, he didn't know what to do about it. So he just laid there, for hours. He stared at the ceiling, probably longer than he should have because he noticed that the room was getting lighter and lighter as the time went by. He couldn't sleep.

"Fuck" he whispered when he noticed that it was now morning and the sun was rising. He felt heavy around his eyes and he knew there was going to be hideous purple lines under his eyes. He sat up, ignoring the light feeling in his head. It kind felt like he was dreaming but he knew it was just because he was tired. Niall got up going to go get some aspirin for Harry. He walked softly down the stairs ignoring the cold floor touching his warm feet, touching the rail to guide his way. Niall stopped, gasping. He stopped, in front of a mirror. He hated the site, he didn't like how he looked. Niall looked so tired and stressed, he had hideous purple under his eyes and his hair was a huge mess and resembled a bird nest and he could see the shadows on his face, he looked sick he didn't mean to. He didn't know he had forgotten to eat or sleep. His thoughts are consumed by harry, hoping harry would change, or he would simply think of the old times, where harry was happy. Where he was happy. They were both happy, before, but it's different now.

Niall wiped a tear off his cheek that he didn't even knew fell. He sighed looking away from his reflection, he wanted to do something. He wanted to be happy again, but also wanted harry to be happy. What happened? He wanted to know what changed. Did harry not love him anymore? Did something happen with harry? Did someone hurt him? Niall is curious, he is so so curious. He wants to know, but he's scared to know, what if harry just simply decided to drink everyday and cheat. It could've been that simple, it would've been easy to leave.

Niall does not deserve to be treated this way; he knows that. He knows he's worthy enough to be treated right but sometimes harry gets so bad that niall starts to think he doesn't, but he does. Niall deserves to be treated like a princess, a queen or even a kind. He is a polite, kind and loving guy and he also knows that, but he knows that harry was also a polite kind and loving guy once to; harry would have even sacrificed his life for a stranger. He was that of kind and loving human being. And Niall does not stop worrying and thinking about what went wrong.

Niall walked into the kitchen, opening the cupboard to get some aspirin and a cup, filling the cup with water. Niall was feeling sad honestly, but he didn't show it. He was sad because Niall treats harry so good and nice and all harry does in return is treat Niall like absolute shit. It makes no fucking sense.

Niall walked up the stairs into the shared room. He set the stuff down beside the bed. Niall was considering leaving, but he couldn't just leave- just like that. His mind was making things up, making him believe that things were more complicated then it really was. Harry is an asshole and Niall should just leave, but Niall doesn't feel right about this.

Niall sighed, he needed air. He needed to think, and even though he thinks about harry 24/7. He really needed to really think. He needed to make a decision. Niall walked downstairs, grabbing his jacket and his shoes heading outside. He didn't know where he was going but he didn't really care. Just keep swimming right.