2

Thursday.

"I give up!" Niall flinched as Louis threw the controller on the floor.

"Ha, I'm just to good for ya!" Niall said jumping up from the couch and doing a happy dance, they were currently playing Fifa in Niall's bedroom and Louis hasn't won one time.

"Whatever" Louis said rolling his eyes at Niall ridiculous moves, let's just say Louis would never want to be seen in public while Niall's doing what he's doing now.

Niall was doing nothing before the lads came, by lads he meant Louis, Liam and Zayn. It's been along time since he seen the boys so there might have been a few tears shed here and there.

"Louis you just suck at this game" Liam said from where he was laying down on Niall bed with his SnapBack covering his face, Niall and Zayn just laughed as Louis said 'fuck you'.

"I'm gonna go get a drink" Louis said storming out of the room but not before muttering a few curse words and 'fucking idiots', "you love us"

"Whatever."

Niall smiled at the dork, it was his best friend. Sure Zayn and Liam are his best friends to, but Louis. he and Louis have more of a special bond. They tell each other everything, and that's what's killing Niall to. Because Niall keeping a secret from his best friend is the worst thing he can every do. He has never once kept a secret from him ever. And Louis has never did to. If Louis did something bad or if Niall did something bad they tell each other no matter how bad it is. It was a friendship that was special. But Niall didn't do anything bad, it's just Harry. Harry is a tornado, and he's taking Niall, swooping Niall high up in the air, with no control of what he's doing then suddenly dropping him down until he is just broken bones. And that's the secret. He's braking Niall.. Maybe he already broke Niall. Because Niall doesn't know who he is anymore. When he looks in the mirror all he sees is a stranger looking back, a stranger in Niall's reckless body.

Niall is a lost soul looking for a meaning, looking for its own ways, for its own colour, its own light. Niall once thought he found his meaning.. But it was just fools gold. It was Harry, Niall thought Harry was his gold. He thought he was perfect, shining beautifully. Until he got told that his gold wasn't really gold. It was the complete opposite.

Niall's smile disappeared when a loud 'Harry' from downstairs from Louis. he swallowed back the lump in his throat that was starting to form. He knew Harry came back but he never thought he'd be back in during the day. To say niall wasn't afraid would be a complete lie, he's terrified, he doesn't know if that Harry down there is sober or drunk, but it doesn't matter because he'd be scared to face him either way. He's scared to face sober Harry because he doesn't know if he'd still be the Harry he fell in love with. The Harry that wouldn't dare touch him in such a negative way. He scared to face drunk Harry because he does not want to be humiliated in front of his friends.. well Harry's friends to.

Zayn and Liam ran downstairs while screaming 'Harry', Niall clenched his hands, he was nervous. He walked into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on his face, he took a deep breathe than sighed. He need to cool down, he did not except Harry to come. He is so use to Harry coming home drunk late at night. Smelling like someone else, with marks that only a lover can make. He did not except this. He looked at his reflection than nodded as an encouragement.

Niall walked downstairs gripping the stair railing 'you can do this Niall' kept replying over and over in his head. With a bunch of 'it's just Harry.' But it was Harry. Harry who tore his body apart, first his arms ,than his legs, then his heart. He watched as Harry took his heart and ripped it, making sure he can not put it back together even if he tried.

Niall tried to smile when he saw the the boys and Harry reunite. It  was beautiful, Louis smiling and Liam and Zayn smiling as well. Harry was smiling also, he was laughing. But Niall couldn't smile, because all he can see is the boys and a monster. He sees his best friends and a guy. He sees sunflowers shining brightly with a single rose with deadly thorns.

"Niall get in here" Louis said motioning Niall to join the group hug, the only space there was was between Harry and Louis. Niall shook his head and looked down away form Harry's intense stare.

"C'mon love" Louis said, Niall looked up to see Louis smiling widely. Niall smiled weakly back before walking to Liam and Louis making a space between them so Niall could join them. He couldn't touch Harry. He didn't want to. He knows he's going to melt into him, warm up to him, start trusting him again. Then have Harry break it all down again. It was a cycle, a cycle he was trying to get out of. He looked up to see Louis looking at him weirdly, he shrugged and gave Louis a look that said 'we'll talk about it later', Louis just simply nodded.

Niall sighed he didn't like this. He needed to tell Louis, he felt like he was drowning in water. He needs to tell someone, but he can't. It's not that simple, well at least it's not for Niall. Because Niall still loves him, he loves him a lot. But he also hates him, he hates Harry so much. He hates Harry for breaking his heart. He hates Harry for taking advantage of his trust. He hates Harry for letting Niall down, but he loves him more.

Niall is stuck, he can't get out of this mess. Because Niall is to in love to see the love he's in is toxic. Toxic love, he may be hurting but he doesn't care. He doesn't care. He doesn't care that Harry is taking Niall's happiness. He doesn't care that Harry is taking every emotion of Niall that makes Niall, Niall. He knows he should care, but he doesn't- and maybe that's why he decided to tell Louis.

"Anyway lads, me and the boys should be going home now" Liam said breaking the group hug and walking to the doorway, the other boys nodded and followed Liam to the doorway where they took of their shoes.

"No, but you just got h-here" Niall said grabbing Louis before he could follow Liam.

"Love, we we're here all morning."

"I know.. But, stay longer, I miss you guys" Niall said looking anywhere but Harry, he cannot be alone with Harry. He was scared, there are a million possibilities of what could happen. Maybe he could break and confess he know Harry is cheating on him, or he could fall for Harry's lies again, and he can't afford another heart break, Louis looked at him with worry in his eyes.

"Are you alright?" Louis said so Niall could be the only one to hear him. "Yeah I'm fine."

"Niall, I have to go drop of the boys, but I'll come back if you want me to. Is that okay?" Louis said in a hush tone, yes he could've said said it for everyone to hear but when it comes to one and another needing each other they liked to keep it to themselves. Their sad memories, happy memories, reckless memories is something they both cherished- Niall took a deep breathe, he had to face harry one way or another.

"It's fine, you can go home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

--------------------------

I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm Rollin' with it.

I suck at updating.

Peace homies

-jenny.