Prolugue

Friday.

"Harry? Where are you going this late?" Niall said turning off the tv, he was currently binge-watching on the 100 and he was just finished season 1 after Harry came walking downstairs from their bedroom. It was 11pm and he thought Harry would be asleep by now. He was hoping he wouldn't go out tonight, he hasn't gone out in a couple of days and he might've thought Harry stopped seeing other people and realized Niall was the only in he wanted, but that is not what happened.

"I'm just going for a drink, be back in two hours, bye baby." Harry said kissing Niall on the lips, Niall knew he was lying. Harry would always say he'd be back in a few hours, he'd come home around 5 in the morning smelling like a unfamiliar cologne and hickeys in places Harry thought Niall wouldn't see, Niall was aware Harry was cheating on him. He was also aware that it wasn't the same person every night.

Niall started to cry when he heard the door shut, was I not good enough. He sat there sobbing for a few minutes before getting up and walking to the kitchen getting his stash of vodka in the cabin, he took a chug of it not caring about the sharp burning sensation in his throat, he did not care. He wanted to drink the night away, he didn't want to feel this anymore, so he drank his nights away every time Harry went out.

----------

Should I make this or not?