1

Tuesday.

Niall woke up when he heard a loud slam of the door from downstairs, he knew it was Harry, so he tried to go back to sleep, he didn't want to face Harry tonight. Every time Harry went out his heart broke a little, He didn't want his heart to break anymore, because he knew why Harry was out all night. He knew. Niall wished he didn't know at all, because every time Harry walks out that door, he's taking Niall heart with him and he doesn't even know it, he doesn't even know he's tearing Niall's heart into little pieces.

"Nile, I missed you" Harry said with a slur, stumbling into the room, tripping over his feet a few times. Niall turned over so he faced the door where Harry was coming in. Harry's drunk.

Niall watched as Harry struggled to lay down on the bed beside him, he watched as Harry struggled to take off his shoes and socks, he watched as Harry struggled to strip down into only his boxers, he watched Harry flop down on the bed, he watched as Harry wrapped his arms around Niall.

Niall felt disgusted to be in Harry's arms. He knew he wasn't the only one to be in wrapped in Harry's arms, to be touched by Harry. Niall turned over again to avoid looking at Harry, Niall stared at the blank white wall in front of him. It was better than looking at a cheater.

"Baby boy, what's wrong?" He heard Harry slur, Niall felt Harry's hot breath on the back of his neck, it smelled like alcohol.

"Nothing, just a bit.. Stressed" Niall said, he wasn't lying though, he was stressed. But he also felt many other things. He felt betrayed, used, and angry. He felt his heart breaking in millions of pieces. Every second he's with Harry and without Harry he feels his heart shatter over and over again.

He doesn't know how to stop it, he doesn't know if leaving Harry will make him feel better, he doesn't know if staying with Harry is the problem to why Niall is so heartbroken. Niall is still in denial, he thinks it's his fault Harry leaves every night, gets drunk every night, sleeps with someone every night. He can't tell between right or wrong anymore.

Niall felt Harry shift so that Harry was hovering over Niall, Harry went down to leave little kisses all over Niall neck. "What are you stressed about?"

"Stuff.." Niall said trying so hard to keep himself from cringing, because harry was kissing him. Who knows where those those have been, Harry started sucking on Niall's neck.

"Want me to help you" Niall cringed at that, he can no longer hide his disgust for Harry, his heart fluttered but broke at the same time. He knew Harry meant helping him with sex but he didn't want that. He didn't want to have sex with a cheater.

"M' not in a mood" Niall said pushing Harry slightly.

"C'mon baby, m' horny" Harry said as he started to grind his crotch on Niall, Niall shook his head grabbing Harry's arms.

"Harry, no." Niall said trying to get out of Harry's grip, but he couldn't, Harry was holding him by the hips hard. He didn't want this to happen but Harry wouldn't budge, he kept grinding moaning Niall's name as he went faster, "Harry, let me go."

Harry ignored Niall and went down to suck on Niall neck, it's just the alcohol Niall kept telling himself, Niall tried to push Harry off but Harry had a firm grip on his right hip and left thigh.

Niall felt humiliated, he wanted to cry. He didn't want this man touching him,  he felt tears forming in his eyes when he heard Harry unbuckle his pants. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard."

Niall started sobbing, it hurt, he was hurt, physically and emotionally.

He felt Harry undress himself, "Niall, stop crying." Harry said roughly, grabbing onto Niall's wrists, Niall whimpered, he did not like this at all, he hated Harry, but he loved him with all his heart. Harry is like the sun, and Niall is one of the many people on earth.

Niall is broken, he is a piece of shattered glass. He is like a house after it been robbed and trashed, and Harry is the robber. Harry has robbed the sparkle that is treasured in Niall's eyes, Harry has robbed the little confidence Niall had, Harry has trashed Niall's body, physically and mentally, he has made bruises, he has caused the dark purple-pinkish bags under Niall's eyes, -a comfy home is a happy home. Harry's has robbed the comfort Niall has had, Niall is no longer happy with Harry.

Harry started to undress Niall leaving him in only his panties "you're so fucking sexy Niall" he said while running his hand up and down his thighs.

Niall covered his face with his hands, he cried. He didn't want any of this. He was so hurt. He wishes he had the guts to leave Harry but he doesn't, he wants the old Harry back. The Harry that would always leave sweet little kisses on his forehead, the Harry that would always tell lame jokes but Niall would still laugh at them, the Harry that was sweet, gentle and caring. He still is, but not when he's drunk, but Niall can't remember the last time harry was fully sober.

Harry felt Niall trailing kisses down his jawline, Niall was still sobbing, he tried so hard to push Harry off of him, but every time he tried Harry would just make his grip tighter on his thighs, it hurt a lot.

Niall just let him, Niall let him kiss him, Niall let Harry mark him, Niall let Harry touch him, Niall missed this, but he knew he'd regret making this decision allowing a cheater to touch him in many ways. He was to caught up in the moment, Harry's a cheater but it slipped his mind.

---

Niall checked to see if harry was asleep, Harry was out like a light, Niall limped to the bathroom locking the door, he sat in the shower turning it on not caring if it was hot or cold.

Niall just sat there, crying. He felt dirty, he felt ashamed, because he couldn't stop him. He couldn't stop Harry from touching him the way Harry has touched many other people. He felt gross.

Niall curled into a ball, hugging his knees, he felt so dirty. He just sat there on the shower floor, while being soaked in water, he didn't care how long he had to take a shower, he just needed to be clean.

Harry is water, and Niall is fire. Harry is destroying the little bit of flame Niall has. Niall is no longer nothing but a spark, a spark that is trying so hard to start fire. But Harry is here, burning down every flame Niall could ever make, Niall is unhappy, he has nothing to be happy about, every time he finds a something to be happy about Harry is there to destroy it.

---

Niall got out of the shower, he has been showering for at least 40 mins and took a 10 minute bath, he still felt awful, he scrubbed everywhere Harry has touched him, multiple times.

Harry was a monster when he was consumed by alcohol, he was uncontrollable, he had the worst temper, he was always horny and that's not helpful for Niall, he'd either sleep with someone or sleep with Niall. It doesn't matter to Harry. Well, while he's intoxicated, it doesn't matter.

Niall walked to his dresser taking a fresh pair of panties and a huge sweater, it was warm, and it went above his knees, it was lose and big around Niall's small frame, Niall slide between the sheets (ayy my fav). He felt sad, he felt sad to be in bed with a man he loved and hated very much. He shouldn't feel that way. He supposed to feel happy, like he's on top of the world. But he doesn't.

_______
_______

Aye aye

I ship Narry so hard that my heart feels like it might explode.

Sorry this was shitty.

Bye FELICA.