She nodded and swallowed hard.

"James is just as good. They've been practicing some new moves this past summer...I can't wait to see what they've come up with!"

"James has the quaffle! Look! No one's going after him! What the hell," Lily exclaimed.

Remus shook his head and stood abruptly. "NO! THEY'RE GOING AFTER SIRIUS!"

After the commentator announced the first ten points going to Gryffindor, James turned and looked at the keeper. "BIG MISTAKE YOUR TEAM IS MAKING, MATE!"

"WE'LL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT, POTTER!"

James realized that the only way this was going to end was for Stuart, their Seeker to find and catch the snitch. He raced toward his best friend who was now surrounded. The Gryffindor team rallied around their team mate and began taking on the Hufflepuff team, one by one as Sirius Black and Justin Jonson furiously passed the bludger back and forth between them, each attempting to unseat the other.

Liesel stood and extended her wand from her sleeve, just enough to hold it in her hand and before Remus or Lily could stop her, she cast a confudous charm on Jonson. It  was at that moment, that Sirius saw his face taking on an air of confusion during the melee with the extra players around them and he hit the bludger as hard as he could out of anger. Jonson took the full force of the bludger to his gut, knocking the wind out of him. He immediately fell off his broom, plummeting toward the ground as Sirius watched in horror at what he had done...he never meant to really hurt the boy. He raced his broom for the tumbling boy, descending with alarming speed. He reached his arms out and just barely caught the boy by the tail end of his cape and struggled to hold on. His voice was raised in exasperation as the fabric slipped through his fingers.. He saw that the ground was coming up fast and he leaned back and just missed colliding with the ground and circled around and saw that the boy hovered in mid air and then fell. She had cast Arresto Momentum to slow his decent and halted him just above the ground just as Lily covered her eyes, then he fell the last three feet with a thud.

Sirius looked up into the stands and saw Liesel standing, her wand barely extended and Remus' arms around her and Lily struggling to shield her eyes by moving in front of her, thereby breaking eye-contact and he shook his head..."No," he said just as a stray bludger hit him in his back, knocking him to the ground. He shook it off and grimaced at the pain and looked up to see her father standing on the top riser behind her; knowing her eyes were on him, he pointed up toward her.

Liesel felt a tapping on her shoulder and she closed her eyes as Lily and Remus released her. "Come with me, Bobbie."

"I'm in big trouble again, aren't I?"

"Oh, you have no idea," her father said crossly.

"Jonson and Black both look to be alright," the commentator said. "And they're back on their brooms! Let's hope they got all that out of their systems!"

"Who was that," Lily asked with concern.

"Don't rightly know," Remus replied. "But I'll bet you five galleons that it's her dad."

"I'm not taking that bet, Remus. Should we go with her?"

"Might as well, see if we can't diffuse this situation."

"Right." She looked over at James as he hovered with Sirius with his arms outstretched, looking incredibly perplexed. She grimaced and shook her head and followed Liesel and her father. She stopped for a moment before leaving the stands and her shoulders fell as Dumbledore was standing, watching them leave the match, with a concerned look on his face.

Standing behind the stands, her father paced back and forth, his daughter standing still with her eyes closed, prepared for the verbal backlash.

"AND GRYFFINDOR'S STUART JONES HAS CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WINS! ONE HUNDRED-SIXTY TO ZERO!"