3. Mate's Talk, Mate's bonding, drink up!

Start from the beginning

Cole and Shane never asked about our history which made me like them more, they are down to earth boys who like to chill. They thought my name is Drake but I sort of made a lie that Drake is my other name. Technically it is, really I couldn't tell them the truth. They didn't ask any questions about it they were just happy to be free.

Then I thought about Siar if he was okay. I looked at the time it's 2:00am I was feeling intoxicated but not drunk that I won't remember anything. The other four are off their faces, and I'm glad they are having a great night. We don't have many visitors. This was something we put in memory.

I felt sleepy I got up and stumbled to my bedroom.

"Cole, Shane you two are welcome to stay over. There are two guest rooms' on your left of the kitchen. Good night everyone," I said walking to my room.

I've been stressing out because of a presentation I have to present in two weeks time. If I fail this I might not get an internship. I haven't seen Cole and Shane since last weekend they left a note on the kitchen bench apologizing for leaving early. I sat in my lab class for human disease, looking through my notes, studying Pharmacy is challenging. I'm passionate about it, and I would like to do further studies after my undergraduate, I'm in my third year and next year will be my last year so I'm looking forward to it.

The class was dismissed I walked out with my classmates.

"Drake did you get results back for lab ," Asked Zane, my lab partner.

"Thanks for reminding me I forgot," I said surprised.

"I'm sure you will pass," He smiled.

I went straight to the library and logged on to a computer to check my results, I entered the student website and clicked human disease. I was getting nervous my hands begun to sweat, I felt the adrinalin rush carving through me, my heart beats and my eyes widen. I clicked grades I pulled my face back, I was excited I got an A+ for practical and theory. I sighed to myself, feeling happy and excited I had the biggest smile on me! I really wanted to drink. I felt someone touch me on my left shoulder, I turned around showing my excitement on my face. Siar stood in front of me as if I was a weirdo, I hugged him around his waste, I could feel his abs through his jumper. I felt great that I passed this lab paper because it means that I am moving forward and to get A+ is the best feeling ever. I always knew I had good grades, but an A+ is everything especially for two test.

My excitement got the best of me I quickly logged off and took Siar by the arm and went straight to the bar.

"Hey barman, can I get two tequila shots and um," I turn to Siar," What do you want."

He shrugged his shoulder with a smirk.

"You remembered the two tequila shots," I asked the bartender.

"Yeah man"

"Okay awesome...Wait! who cares about the tequila shots get us a teapot please, and. um. two. ah. Yeah and two Jack Daniel's double shot with Coke. No. Make it a triple shot please. Sorry."

"Sweet, here two Tequila shots on me," The bartender smiled

Today is my lucky day, I get A+ for two test and free Tequila. Best feeling ever and it's a Monday. No one drinks on a Monday.

"Really, you're the man! thanks," I smiled and laughed.

"Cheers"

Both Siar and I licked the salt off our hand and then shot the tequila and bit through our lemon.

"Man, I didn't think you were like this," Siar smiled.

I chuckled," I have my times, I'm not always a goodie good"