I let out a laugh and grabbed my beer “Not that you know of....Where is the angle?”

“We don't know...we never know” I Bobby said to me.

“That's reassuring” I said humorously

“What is your beef with Cass?” Dean asked.

I sighed “Your boyfriend is an angel, and that makes him untrustworthy”

There was a long silents, and I had finished my beer when Dean asked. “How did you know that he was an angle. When we where back at the hotel, you just knew”

“His grace is like a ketchup stain on a white shirt” I asked. “I could see it a mile away. It's the same with demons. I can always tell who is who”

“Are you sure your not a fallen angle” Dean asked. I wanted to smack him upside the head with a beer bottle.

“I am 100% positive. I am not one of those ass wholes!”

“Okay...I won't ask again” He said and put his hands up. I looked at him and then the other two. I had nothing else to say.

“Anything else? Sam asked.

“I am stronger the most people...oh and I don't get biblical sickness, like Croatoan.”

“How do you know that?”

“I ran into a couple hunters a few years back. They where dealing with it and I just never got it. The whole god damn town got it, but I never did.”

“How did you get out” Bobby asked. I gave the old man a look, and he understood. “How old where you?

“Ummm 15, no..no I was 16” I said.

“And you handled a whole town...by yourself” Dean asked, and I just shrugged. He shook his head back and forth. “Well, I guess we have to do some research”

“Have fun with that” I said and was about to walk out the door when I heard a gun click.

“Where do you think your going?” Bobby asked. When I turned around they all had a gun on my.

“I told you everything that you asked...I don't see the reason for me to stay”

“You know to much” Sam said.

“Who am I gonna tell”

“Any demon or angles that needs to find us” Dean said.

I looked at them and crossed my arms. “You can't watch me for forever, I will ended up leaving”

They looked at each other and then back at me. Sam put his gun away, and walked up to me. I took a little step back, and he sighed.

“We don't want to hurt you. We are your best bet right now?”

“And why is that?”

“Because the shape you where in when Dean found you would be much worse if you go back out there. Right he is the safest for you right here is where you can find answers”

I looked as him. “For how long”

“As long as it takes?” Bobby said. I looked at them and then took a deep breath. I did not like staying here, that angle could pop up in any moment. But Sam had a point, and not to mention the fact that I really did want answers.

“Can I have my gun back?”

“Fuck no” Dean said.

“So it's fare for you to have guns at me 24/7, yet I can't protect myself?”