The Book Boyfriend ❤ The End.

Two Years Later.

Flying had always been therapeutic to me; the escape from the world below was always a welcomed opportunity and now? Now the miles between air and earth were too many, I hate flying. The second we touch down my phone is being turned on before the seatbelt light turns off and the messages I'm hoping for don't come through.

Seth's did, his phone is beeping like an alarm clock and his face lights up making me hate him as much as I hate flying.

No one says anything as we get off the private jet, going through the terminal is always risky and since it's two am Perry decides to let us risk it. Noah is still half asleep, stumbling down the stairs and I don't have the patience to wait for him, heading straight inside I'm running into the terminal.

Perry doesn't have to worry, the travellers that are around at this time are more like zombies, nursing coffee in their hands or conforming in a mob to the baggage claim. No one would even look twice at us.

"Beau, she here?" Sticks ask, slapping me on the back as he catches up.

She isn't.

Disappointment is a like a bullet to the brain and I shake my head.

None of the guys say a thing as we start walking through the airport, and then I hear it. That sweet warm sound of Bec's laugh, I can't tell where it is coming from exactly. It's quiet in here and the echo could be from anywhere.

We keep going and Noah is looking at me strangely. Did he recognize her laugh too?

Getting to the escalator we're about half way down when I hear her voice, and looking around, I clench my fists instantly getting pissed off.

"You're such ass Murray! Give it back!"

Pot Luck is sitting around the metal chairs by the check in counters, their own security guard stands there watching amused and I glance back at Perry who is also keeping an eye on them.

"You made the bet, and you failed. So I get to keep it. Now let me see..." Getting closer I see he has her phone, tapping away on it Bec's face is flushed and she looks as annoyed as I feel.

"Fuck you!"

"Language cupcake!" Grayson mocks and his band all laughs, encouraging him.

"Give it back now or I'll be making sure you sleep on the bus only, and I get the fancy hotel room!" She threatens.

No one likes sleeping on the buses and Bec's threat works in her favor.

"Fine." Grayson hands her back her phone as we get closer, and he sees us before she does. "Let's kiss and make up? I know you can't stay mad at me forever."

Noah moves in front of me as we hear that, and a years' worth of rage at listening to Grayson gloat over having Bec with them is about to explode from my fist into his face.