Seven.

My hand was shaking as I went to open the door while I experienced a whole new kind of adrenaline rush. Somehow the lock managed to click in place and behind me, Beau paid the driver.

“Hey, aren’t you that guy? You know the one in the band?” He called out as I stepped inside.

“No, Monday something right? I get it all the time, I think it’s the shaved head!” The pair shared a laugh and I went to the lounge and turned on a lamp, thankful Jess had cleaned the house yesterday so the usual kitchen disaster was missing. I put my purse down on the stand in the hall by the stairs; getting my phone out John had apologized again and Jess wanted me to let her know I got home safe.

I had only just sent Jess an answer when the front door was closed and turning to look at Beau half in the shadows from the dim lamplight I was breathless all over again. My lips were already feeling bruised and swollen from the ride home, the rest of me ready to finish what we had just started.

Dropping my phone I didn’t care it fell off the table, there was no need for it now and in three quick steps Beau had me pushed against the wall, his kiss turning a little rough as he bit my lip playfully.

“Where’s your room?” He asked, his voice raspy and desperate. This was it; there was no going back now. I wanted this.

“Upstairs, to the left.” I gasped as his hand had managed to undo my zip and was now cupping my breast, his slightly calloused hands running over the most sensitive point I was certain that alone was going to have me exploding in his arms. Thankfully he stopped before that happened, but by now every inch of me was on high alert and I was practically panting for more.

As his mouth disappeared as I was able to breath properly I thought I must have been floating, the thought dying as soon as I had it and daring to open my eyes I was now cradled against his chest as he carried me upstairs and sure enough, to the left.

My zip was already undone and it took seconds for the fabric to fall to the floor, revealing little more than a matching set of red lace and silk. Something inside of me woke up as his eyes devoured my hungrily, sure I had never done this, but I had read about it and fantasied over it enough to have some clue on what to do.

I pushed him towards my bed and he obliged, watching me closely as I kept my heels on and with my hips swaying stalked towards him. His shirt fell open as I stood between his legs thanks to him already starting to undo his shirt buttons and bending down, I made quick work of his belt and pants.

“God you’re beautiful,” He whispered, and as I stood before him I felt it. No one had ever looked at me how he was, not even the couple of times I had nearly gotten to this point.

“So are you,” And he was. He wasn’t just handsome or attractive. Beautiful. I didn’t know if I was falling for the rock star, the man or the character he seemed to have been created from, but one thing was sure. I was falling.

“I don’t think I’ve ever been called beautiful before.” He laughed, sitting up on the edge of the bed his pants were discarded and his clothes and shoes now sat in a heap on the floor beside my bed. His arms went around my ass, hugging my stomach I rested my hands over his shoulders and just the closeness was nice.

I wanted more.

So did he.

His lips went along the outline of my hips, and his fingers now teased me as the lingered along the edge of my panties. Unable to take anymore I pushed him back down and crawled on top of him, my own shoes now falling to the floor in the process. Still having my underwear on was torture, I could feel him hot and hard against the fabric, but he made no point to take them off. Instead just having him there while he teased and sucked my chest had me trembling with need.