Part 8

Dhritiman yawned after having his lunch. Uff! What was he supposed to do, if his wife continues to pull such stunts? And she didn't bother to inform to inform him. It's all a plan, he grumped. See, what have you done Minu! I am yawning at duty hours! He cursed. Had to be. After all, they had returned at the dawn.

It was around 6 in the evening, when he packed his stuffs, getting ready to leave. And half an hour later he is in front of "Stay Gorgeous" Boutique. But the door was locked. What the hell! Today, I shall drag her home if she has plans for another night stay. Promising himself he fished out his phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the hell are you now?" he almost yelled. "Where I should be?" And the call was cut. What the! How dare she cut my call now? But now what? Where should I find her? Taking some chances he turned on his way to home. Indeed she was safe wherever she was. Her voice said that. She must be in the studio for that movie. Oh, he could go home and change first.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dhriti tried turning the lock but no... it was already unlocked. The door was latched from inside. Who is in? Taking out his revolver, he pressed the bell.

"Kise chahye?" a girl near to Minu's age opened the door. Dhriti stopped blinking. What! It's my house and this silly girl is asking me 'kise chahye'! And who is she? Where is kamala masi? Who let this girl inside?

"Who are you?" he asked entering. "And it's my house." he pointed towards a photograph on the wall. "He is your jija ji." Dhriti heard his wife's voice. Whoa, she was at home! What a surprise! And there he was planning to visit the studio. Awesome! Minu! He gritted his teeth and marched towards her room. "Jija ji.. room me mat jaiye.. wo didi..." but it was too late. Dhriti was already the threshold of her room. And his breath hitched.

There was his wife Minerva, on the floor, lying on her stomach, bare! Just a towel that covered from her lower waist to upper thighs! Her face was turned to one side and hands straight by her side. Dhriti's eyes automatically ran from the pink slender heels to ankles, to her shaped claves, thighs, stopped at the towel! And then that waist. How wide could it be? 26 inches? Yup not more than that. And then her pink flawless back, her slender neck and that topknot of those black tresses with shades mahogany. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy! The pink skin was glistening! And then he noticed the bowl kept beside her. "Jija ji.." And then he knew he was sweating, gulping he left.

"Didi.. jija ji k hosh hi ud gye.." she smiled and Minerva jerked up. What? Oh no! "Seema, take this." Minerva handed her five hundred bucks and urged her off. She knew Dhriti would never be back before 9.30, so she had called the body massager. How on earth was he so early! It was just 7. 30!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a control over yourself Dhriti. How could you? How? No, no. I love only Tiya. This is just because Minerva was in that shitty towel. Changing he jumped on the bed. Dinner was out of question. Lowering the temperature to minimum, he covered himself.

Oops! what the hell did I do! No, no.. I won't go to the dining room.. Dhriti would be there! I can't face him! And thus, Minerva too went to bed with an empty stomach!

A/N: I AM REALLY SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE. I AM HAVING SEVERE PROBLEMS WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION. MOST OF THE TIME I AM DISCONNECTED. REALLY SORRY. HOPE YOU REMEMBER THIS STORY. PLEASE DROP YOUR VIEWS. AND PLEASE DO VOTE. PLEASE. THANK YOU. LOVE LOVE <3