Part 6

Umm... half inches either side. That will do. Are you comfortable madam? See I told you, the baize colour will go best with your skin tone! Minerva continued her work, when her phone buzzed. The needle pierced her finger as she was stitching the sides of the gown. Reason: The name that flashed on her phone screen. Ignoring the call, she continued the task. And it buzzed again!

"Minerva, It's your husband. He is missing his new bride. Aww..." The lady, whose gown Minerva was stitching teased her. Minerva giving a fake blush excused herself. "What is it?" she whispered firmly.

"What 'what is it'?" Where the heck are you? I am in your boutique, but you are not here too! Where are you at this hour? Give me the address, I am picking you up." Dhritiman yelled in a go. Yes, after getting a good scolding the first thing that he did, was to rush to his wife's boutique. He did blame himself, how could he not realise she wasn't there all these days! She must be in her boutique. He was all set to verbally spank her for not informing him about it. But seeing the boutique locked from outside, Dhriti was really scared.

"Dhriti, I am the sets of Rose petal productions. I am working for their upcoming movie. So I can't come now. Meet you tomorrow. Go home. Sleep. Good night". "Hello.. Hello...". What the hell! How dare she disconnect the call?

Uff, is this man crazy! Who asked him to go to her boutique now? Anyways, get back to work Minerva babe. You really have don't have much time. The costume test will start anytime. Minerva urging herself to work quickly gave the finishing touches. And the heroine was ready. "Oh, I love it. Thank you Minerva Darling." the heroine chipped admiring herself in the mirror. Nodding Minerva crossed her fingers. The costume test must go well. She and her workers have been working without a break for the last three days. If this test fails... No, no. Think positive, Minerva.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the hustle bustle going there? Ugh! With such rush, how can we concentrate? The director growled.

"Sir, a man has come. He says his wife is working here. The new fashion designer we contracted for our movie. He is fighting with the security guard."

The people after a few seconds saw a man, of sturdy well built figure rushing in. The face was not a Greek god, but handsome. Crap! Who is he? He could suit best for the role of the protagonist! Thought the director.

Shit! Minerva sighed. Why is he here? "Sir, he is my husband." Everyone heard her timid voice. Dhriti was shocked. Minerva, and timid? But before he could think, he was dragged to a corner, "What are you doing here?"

"Why didn't you come home for three days?"

"Ugh.. Go from here. This is opportunity of a life time. They have made contracts with me, if the costume test passes well. I will design all the costumes for this movie. So I had to work, today is the costume test. Now go." Dhriti kept gawking at her. Such a large project, and he knew nothing of it. In fact, he never heard her speaking about it. Then it strike him, why would she? After all, he had asked her not to show him her face.

"Minu, I am not going without you. Mom will scold me."

"I will speak to ma. Now go."

"I am your husband. I am showing my identity card to your director. He will surely let me stay on the sets. You complete your task. I shall wait. All the best."

A/N: SORRY FOR POSTING LATE. HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THE STORY. PLEASE DO DROP YOUR COMMENTS. THEY ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. AND PLEASE DO VOTE. THANK YOU. LOVE LOVE <3