1} Fight (Derek Luh)

This is for Daddy_grayson hope you like it. If you want any changes feel free to just message me. ❤️

Gia POV

I was beyond pissed right now. They had no right on touching my mans dick even if he let them, it's disrespectful as hell. (If you don't remember it's when Derek was on the Skaterade tour and the fans were rubbing his dick while he was singing)
Wait until this boy bring his ass back to the hotel.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard voices outside the door. I sat up on the bed and crossed my arms and glared at the door waiting for his white ass to walk threw the door (no offense to white people, most of my friends are white). The door then opened and Derek walked through the door looking tired and sweaty. "Hey baby" he said walking to me and leaning down to give me kiss only to be meet with my check.

He looked at me and went to kiss me again but I put my hand in front of my face. "What the fuck is your problem Gia?" Derek said catching an attitude right away. "Number one, I don't know who your talking to, number two, loose the tone, number three you fucking stink and number 4, how your dick feel, horny yet?" I said with a slight attitude.

"What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't cheat on you Gia." He yelled looking at me with a confused face. "Come here" I said, he knew what I was talking about. "Derek I'm serious, come the fuck here" he looked me and walked closer to me until he was in front of me on the bed.

I moved my hand and rubbed his dick the same way the girls were doing in the video causing him to gasp and groan at my touch. "Does this ring a bell" I said crossing my arms back together. He chucked and walked over to the couch and sat down. "Your serious right now Gia" he said while rolling a blunt.

"Yes, I'm fucking serious Derek. Why the fuck would you let those horny ass fans of your rub your fucking dick knowing I would get mad" I said raising my voice. "Gia, your overreacting it's not that serious" he said running his hands threw his hair. "Overreacting, overreacting Derek, are you fucking kidding me. It's the same thing as if I had one of my fans grab and squeeze my ass while they fucking recorded it." I yelled at the top of my lungs while I stood up.

"Absolutely out of your fucking mind if you think I'm overreacting" I mumbled under my breath. "What did you say" he said looking me in the eyes. "I said absolutely out of your fucking mind if you think I'm overreacting" I said louder. "Well you are" he shouted this time.

"Derek I don't know who the fuck you think your talking to but I'm not one of your hoes that fall to there knees and apologize and have make up sex" I said. "You know what, when you have the balls to come back and apologize don't call, or text me" I said grabbing my keys and phone walking out the door.

Hope you like it. Also I should be posting the imagines from my other book on here tomorrow.