Who I Am (not an update)

Start from the beginning

People would message me telling me things. They said I was ugly. They said I was pathetic. They told me to go kill myself. They told me to die. They told me I'm a curse to this world. They told me I wasn't good enough. They told me I was fat and ugly. They told me I Was Nothing!

What did I do? I believed them. And I still do. I still believe those words until now. I still try to do what they say and hurt myself.

Sadly I do self harming.

I tried to run away...I was gna pack my things and run away from home forever. I was going away...Far away. But before I left the house..I remember breaking down to the floor and crying.

I always wake up crying and always wake up sad. I was so done with my life I wanted to just jump off a window..(I live in the 19th floor)

I would always shut my family. The only persons I needed...the only love I needed. The only friends I needed...I shut them out. Even my friends in real life got mad at me and shouted at me because I wasn't who they used to know.

Everyone knew I was that happy girl that everyone liked. I was that dancer on stage happily showing her moves. Everyone knew I was the girl who was confident. Little did they know I was the girl bullied and in the sideline and thrown in garbage bins and beat up and hated and...USHSKFIFJRJRJRIF I WAS A COMPLETE FREAK! I WAS COMPLETELY UGLY! AND I WAS NOTHIN! I WAS NOT ANYTHING...I WAS NOT ANYONE. I WAS A REJECT. I WAS EUSNSJJSHS A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT THAT NEEDS TO DIE OR SISJSJSJSJJW I WISH I NEVER EXISTED.

Woop I lost my cool...Sorry...

So I left wattpad. I left everything.  I remember leaving everything that corrupted me and hurt me. And...I was happy again. I told my parents about my self harming. I told them all I felt. And they understood. They know I'm a bisexual and hopefully they really accept me.

I will never relive my 12 year I'll years and avoid the mistake I made. I was very very wrong. 12th year old me will never be remembered as happy...Nope..Not even a bit.

So I haven't been updating coz I'm in the Philippines again coz my grandmother is um..dying. I'm so sorry guys...I really apologise.

-Encouragement-

1. Don't be like who I used to be 😐

2.be like me now😏 jk jk jk dont be like me😂

I want all you guys who are writers to be happy when writing. Don't take hate too bad and try new things like collaborations or you know sharing ideas and connecting with readers. Don't stress when writing..be happy. And for readers...don't hate please. Writers take their time and effort to give you what you guys want and what they can give. So please remember their hardwork and pain and suffering when writing. And try encouraging with good feedback and nice corrections for them to learn. And writers don't take readers corrections in a offensive way. Unless readers are being offensive😐

Oh and this last part goes to a special person...

@bellag213

Follow her and read her books.

Mommy bear is the most amazing person that has ever came into my life. She is the best thing I never knew I needed...So Umm...SHE'S MINEEEE MINE MINE MINE ME ME MEME ME!!!! -Ahem-  so yah...

She has helped me through depression and she's always making me happy. She reminds me everyday how much she loves me and she takes care of me more than anyone has ever had. She is the most beatiful and wonderful person in my life and I love her soy much. I love you so much mommy bear!!!

Thanks ya'll for reading and have a good day..love ya'll