Who I Am (not an update)

Hey guys! Sorry for no update in a long long long long long long- You get the point😂-time. These past few days and weeks and months and hours and minutes and seconds and...Time😂 have been hard and difficult and sad and depressing and-..Depression.

I want you all to know my life and in the end is a bit of an encouragement for ya'll. (Ya'lls or ya'll idk)

SO...

Im Giullana. You guys call me Giu.

I'm very young but I faced a lot in my life. Everything I'm gna tell is not a lie or something I made up. It's completely real.

So first...Let's talk about my love life😂😂😂 No I'm not a hopeless slut😐

So....I have 7 ex's. (6 left me and I left 1) I'm not the type to leave people unless it's important. Which in my case, was important I left her.

So...my first love was forbidden😐 parents found out and kicked her out. Second love was long distance...didn't go well. Third was confusing...idk why she left me. 4th one was heartbreaking...She said we were never a thing. 5th One was my ex who was a hopeless girl and still is..HI DAPHNE!!! 6th..was a hard got she found an other girl. 7th...Wasn't real😐😐

Those times were depressing tbh. Do you know how hard it is being in a long distance relationship. There is jealousy...Trust issues...Time difference. Riwjsjdjdj...a clap of a hand for those who arw in a long distance relationship and are strong. No seriously...Clap👏

I was so happy tho with my love life..But those relationships ruined me and broke me and...suddenly..I'm not me. My love life was too soon. Way too fast. I was only 12 and had all those relationships...FYI I'm not a play girl..They had crushes on me and I kept saying yes so..Please take note. But they didn't last long so yeh.

Maybe I was just hopeless for love....to show of. To say I love her. To say I'm taken. To say I have a girl! To say I love someone, and she loves me back....

-------------------

I was so caught up in the Internet. The Internet started my depression. I was obsessed with the Internet.  I would never look away from my phone or give it or even stop using it even when it's taken from me. I would get so obsessed.

I started doing things I never knew I would do. (Getting a relationship..messages with online friends...yada)

I never knew I would be a big dummy and realize that the Internet caught me and strangled me and...Corrupted me.

I used to be a famous writer on my old account. I had so many books and all were successful and famous and known. But sadly...Cyber bullying and hate got to me.