Chapter 31: "Flirting"

Start from the beginning

I scoffed, "Yeah but your secrets are more twisted and....bloody."

Dipper only looks at me, like he had no idea what I was talking about but we all know what I am talking about.

I growled, "yeah I know pretty boy." I took a step towards him, "I know all of your secrets. You kidnap people, then you take them to your basement, torture them, and killing them in the end. You are a filthy murder! Why would I ever go on a date with you!"

Dipper smirked, "You've done some...research on me." Then he took a step towards me. We were toe and toe of each other. "I'm flattered Pacifica. Really I am. After you dumb smoothie all over me...you done research. Tell me...was spilling the smoothie on me was part of your plan to get to me?"

"In your dreams."

"You are so adorable when you fight back. It's so cute."

I shoved him away, he was too close and was getting on my nerves, "Back off swine! It's not cute! You aren't cute!"

"You just called me charming."

"That's different!"

"You getting fluster is even more adorable." Dipper chuckled as he softly grab my chin and got closer, "So you know my secrets? Why does it matter? Can't you accept that I'm...what you call it...a bad boy?"

I scoffed, but no words can come out. All I got in my head was.

Oh. My. Gosh. You got to be flipping kidding me!

Dipper smirked charmingly, "I thought girls like bad boys? Or maybe its rich boys? Either way I'm both. Two in one in this package."

I rolled my eyes and slapped his hand away from my face.

"Playing hard to get I see." His lips curled even more.

"Not playing at all. You just can't take a hint! I'm not interested! Get lost before I hit you in a place you are going to regret it!" I threaten.

Dipper chuckled and took a step closer to me. I took a step back. now he was in my house, just in front of the door way. Can't close the door now...

I growled, "Get out of my house now! I'll call out my uncle!"

Dipper tilted his head, "Why do that? That would ruin this fun."

"What fun?"

"You being flustered and fighting back, something that you do best. The reason why I like you so much."

I growled, "Get this through your stupid head! I. don't. like. You!" I then started to come at him, jabbing my finger at his chest, "You are stupid! Evil! Twisted! A lair! Backstabber! Slaver! Cruel! User! Play boy! Rich selfish boy!"

By jabbing him he backed away, more out of my house now.

He got a smug look on his face, "And you are a stubborn. Sparky. Different. Annoying. Loud. Close minded. Little girl. I can do this all day dear."

"Don't call me dear. Don't call me anything. I want you out of my house!"

Dipper didn't move.

That is when Hannah came up and started to peck at Dipper's legs. Dipper looked down, "What is this?" He tried to move his legs to shoo Hannah away. I smirked and fold my arms, "My pet telling you to scram. She's being nice at the moment. I can make sure she doesn't get nice."

Dipper laughed, "This is your big man eh? She's cute."

"Why don't you leave, go screw yourself, and die in a hole!"

Dipper thought about it, "I should try that someday. Not to me of course, someone else. Sounds fun."

I rolled my eyes, "You are unbelievable!"

Dipper was going to say something but Hannah was starting to irritate him so he just kicked his leg, not really hard, and got Hannah away from him, "You'll ruin my pants chicken and I don't think you can pay for it."

I growled and now I couldn't hold it. I slap him and slapped him hard, "You really cross all the lines! First you just came over here, waltzing yourself in here. Flirting with me, calling me names, came into my house without my permission, kicking away my dear chicken and trapping me here! you are a creep Dipper Gleeful! A creep! The creepiest creep in the world! Why do you think I would like you? You can't force people to like you! I would never EVER like you! There is nothing you can change! I hate you! I hate your guts! I hate your pretty face! I hate everything about you! Why can't you just get a life and leave me alone!"

Dipper rubbed his swollen cheek. I really hit him harm.

Dipper then smirkec. It was a different smirk. Before it was flirty. Now it was more twisted, like he was planning something or something else but it wasn't for a flirty reason like what he's been doing.

He chuckles to himself and shook his head, "You sure got a lot of guts. Tell me...do you know who I am really?"

"Of course. You are Dipper Gleeful. A rich boy that has this town under your control. Whatever you say...the town will do it. The same with your crazy sister. You both kill people for your great uncle mob thing. The whole Gleeful family is a con family. Always making deals, kills, and ways to make it to the top. By me hitting, shouting, and threatening you...the town would be against me at any second. You black mail people...that is why the town follows you. Then that stupid magic show that you do...it is all fake! Using magic for evil! Then having the town fall in love with you. With your good looks and perfect show...they forget all of the black mail and follow you. It also doesn't help by your mother's side that you own this town. You are just a con man Dipper. And I'm not going to be one of your pawns."

Dipper removed his hand from his swollen cheek and took a step towards me, "Pacifica Southeast. A city girl who lives in a small and broken down home just outside of your city. You and your family are more as hippies. You would travel around but money has you beat. Your parents sent you up here to be with your cousin and uncle for the summer to...get things situated. You have a strong and high standers and don't let anyone in. You protect the ones you care about. You are one flower girl that nobody really cares for because you are a poor hippie out of time girl." At this point I was against the wall in my house. Dipper slams his hands against the wall and had them stay by my head, "Isn't that right? Well not everything is true of course. Your parents do love you, that's why you are here. They don't want you to see the struggles they are having. Your cousin and uncle care for you...well...more as your cousin more than anything. Then there is me. A rich bad boy if you may call. I notice you, you are different and I don't care about your past or anything. You are something Pacifica...right here in this small town. "

Dipper tilted his head, "You fight because you want to be strong but really you are weak but don't show it. You try to stay strong for your little cousin. Show him that you are worth something...worth keeping. You think nobody would love you...a boy would love you. So you fight because that is all you know to do. Tell me, what happened to the love and peace thing eh? Did that go away when your family drop you here? When I showed up?"

His lips curled even more into a smug look, "Oh please Pacifica. You are just one irresistible girl that I can't get enough of. You are interesting and different. Better than all girls. The rest are all the same and they bore me. You...you bring a spark into my life. Something I want to keep. To keep me going on my doings. To bring interest into it again. I want you Pacifica. And when I want something...I get it."

That is when he grabs the sides of my head and pulled me into a kiss.

MWAHAHAHAHAH! Now i'm going to let that soak in...bye guys! Wait till the next updates....Mawahahahaha!