Yunhyeong kept looking at the lights at his dorm, they were still on. He liked the picture in front of him, he could get used to watching them from here. Jiwon suddenly started waving Yunhyeong's phone in front of his face.
"Hyung, stop staring. Donghyuk called you for the nth time now." Jiwon said. Yunhyeong shrugged his shoulders, kept on watching the lights.
"I know they're pretty, hyung. But don't get lost in them." Jiwon warned, worried about his hyung, who was acting strange. Yunhyeong just smiled at him.
"Don't worry. Oh, yeah.. could I sleep here tonight? I need a little.. space." Yuhyeong asked. And that was the final clue for Jiwon that something wasn't right with Yunhyeong at all. Jiwon nodded.
"You can stay as long as you want." Jiwon said, on his way into the dorm, leaving Yunhyeong's phone on a little table.

After several more minutes Yunhyeong decided to finally read the texts. He went over to the table and grabbed his phone to look at it.

15 MISSED CALLS, 9 NEW MESSAGES

Yunhyeong sighed, he knew what they were about and from whom they were. He looked at one after another.

FROM: Jinnie-hyung (1) 17:43
Yoyo~ do you know when you'll be back? I just need to know for dinner ;)

FROM: Dongdong (1) 17:57
Hyuuung~ Jinnie-hyung told me you went out. Could you get me that ice-cream that I like so much?? Pleeeeeease~ *A*

FROM: Jinnie-hyung (2) 18:38
You know I wanna make dinner. Time? uû

FROM: Lovesick Junhoe (1) 19:12
Hyung, could you please text back? Or at least answer the calls? We're all worried about you.

FROM: Dongdong (2) 19:52
I guess there won't be ice-cream tonight L

FROM: Jinnie-hyung (3) 20:31
Yunhyeong. I'm worried. Please, text back. I'm sorry, but you can't hid it forever.

FROM: Dongdong (3) 21:01
You know you made Jinnie-hyung cry.. he won't talk to me L You need to come home!

FROM: Binnie~ (1) 23:17
You're with Jiwon and Chanwoo, aren't you? Tell them I miss them. Don't worry, Jinnie-hyung will calm down again.

FROM: Dongdong (4) 21:01
Please, come back home.

Yunhyeong smiled at the last two messages, however he didn't budge to text them back. There was simply no need to, he'd return home the next day anyways. He shut down his phone, got into the dorm and into Junhoe's room. He lay down on the bed and sighed heavily. His life had changed completely once again, but this time it wouldn't be as painful as back then. He was pretty sure of it. At least that's what he was hoping for.

--

"Do you get why?" Chanwoo asked Jiwon. The older just shook his head. Jiwon got this special feeling. He had had the same feeling the day he had met Yunhyeong for the first time. He remembered Yunhyeong had been completely different back then, clueless of feelings, like he was some kind of robot. However, Yunhyeong had adjusted to living with Jiwon and the others pretty fast and as time flew by, Jiwon forgot about the awkward feeling he had had around Yunhyeong. He loved his hyung, just like he loved all of his friends. Now the odd feeling returned, something about Yunhyeong obviously changed and Jiwon wanted to know. He'd do (almost) everything to find out about it. He remembered Yunhyeong had said that Jiyong-nim knew him. Jiwon was sure Jiyong didn't only know about him because Jiwon and Chanwoo watched over them. Jiwon was sure their boss knew about Yunhyeong because of something special. Any other way he wouldn't have let Yunhyeong visit him. Jiwon sighed, again. This was all so damn confusing and he had to admit that he was slightly annoyed.

[ the dorm ]

Hanbin had just gotten back into his room. He sighed and lay on his bed, completely exhausted. He didn't do anything particular the whole day long, but still, he was tired as hell. He covered himself with his sheets, without even budging to chance his clothes. Right now, any clothes were good for sleeping. The next day he would have to finally return to his studio and get some work done. No matter how fucked up everything was now, he still had to make money and to pay for his living somehow. Hanbin sighed deeply before he cuddled into the sheets. Soon he drifted into a not so good sleep. He woke several times that night, just like every damn night. Nightmares haunting him, making him think of his friend's dead bodies and let him see blood everywhere. He was indeed going crazy.