Chapter 2.

Little info: Ava is a brunette, don't picture her as a blonde or any of your girl celebrities, that's so annoying. She's seventeen and jason is twenty six, just clarifying that up.

Warning: everything will be starting now and no it isn't too early for it so prepare yourselves. If you have a problem with anything starting now then leave, please.

Also thank you for the votes :) ♡

Avas pov:

December 2nd, 2016.

After I showered in my bathroom, I changed into grey yoga pants with a black tank top and stayed in my room. I was very aware of last night the moment I woke up from my sleep. The scene jason made last night disturbed me and I didn't feel like getting out of my room for anything because that means I'll have to see him and I don't wanna see him. Ever. But in reality I'm gonna have to get out of my room eventually otherwise my dad woud come scold me for it since he doesn't like me being in my room all day.

I debated with myself and looked at my phone then sighed, getting up on my two feet and headed towards my door. I wrapped my hand around the door knob and turned it, pulling it open and again like last night, I checked both ways seeing no one in sight and walked out into the hallway. It was silent and last I checked it was about ten o'clock in the morning so everyone's probably awake by now.

After I walked down from the stairs, I could hear the talking come from the dining room causing me to groan and feel anxious. Other than, jazzy, jaxon, my grandma and my dad, I don't care about anybody else in this god damn house especially that fucking bastard.

I exhaled and took more steps out of the living and passed by the dining room hoping none of them would see me except my dad who would know that I'm out but that didn't work because instead, grandma called out for me once I passed them and was almost about to enter the kitchen. "Ava, come here sweetie" I heard her sweet voice say and I cursed under my breath, turning back around and entering the dining room with all eyes on me.

My grandma was sitting next to my dad and the worst of all, jason was sitting next to him also, who held an annoying grin on his face with my nieces and nephews sitting around the table.

"Morning, ava"

I heard it mutiple times out of tune and I only gave them a light smile. "Do you want some breakfast, angel?" My dad asked and I shook my head, avoiding the hardcore stare from the eyes that I knew who it belonged to.

"No thanks, I'm just gonna grab something from the kitchen" I stated and he nodded before I awkwardly walked out of the room with the feel of all eyes on me. It's so uncomfortable and majority of them bothered me. Some of them I wish were the only ones staying here.

I entered the kitchen and walked towards the white cabinet, pulling the door open and scanned through all the cans, packages, snacks and ect. I spotted my nature valley cashew peanut butter bars and grabbed one out of the box before closing the cabinet door.

Right when I turned around, I immediately ran into someone's chest and I looked up meeting the familiar hazel eyes that I hated so much. "Gotta watch where you're going, baby girl" he chuckled and flickered his eyes to my cleavage making me glare at him and back away from him. Same shit from last night.

"Get a life, jason" I muttered and walked out of the kitchen feeling annoyed and had hatred running through my veins. God I hated him. I just didn't fucking understand what he was trying to do, he was just so damn weird like did he not realize what he was doing?