14-Perfection : A reality or myth

Start from the beginning

Me – Because he is shy and he fears rejection...He has no clue that you love him...have you ever dropped any hints..!!

Mukti – But Nandini..in this case I guess with Dhruv not proposing and Alya waiting for proposal..they would never be a couple yaar..

Me – Except if Alya takes a step forward and propose Dhruv..

Navya – What...isn't it the guy who proposes..??

Me – Well last time I checked, no such rule exists...I mean guy proposing a girl is too cliche, because generally in such cases the guy is confident and the girl is shy but in our case the guy is too shy while our girl here is flamboyant...so how about we do it differently this time..

Mukti – I guess you are right..Alya babes I am so happy for you..!!

Alya – But girls I am nervous..I mean planning the whole proposal thing is not easy..

Me – Listen you just concentrate on what you have to say to Dhruv...arrangements we will manage..

Alya – Thanks Nandini...I never thought of it..but the first thing that comes to my mind...the backdrop should be gold and cream..like royal..!!

Me – You got it babes...we will arrange the things...let us know specifics as and when they cross your mind...you just get your words right..!!

Saying this we all left to manage the arrangements..

Cabir

Meanwhile in our camp, I mean in Manik's room , Dhruv, Manik and me were chatting, when Dhruv spoke

Dhruv – Guys I need you help

Manik – Yes buddy anything...all okay...

Dhruv – Ya all good...who..woh..IwanttoproposeAlya..(Dhruv said in one breath)

Manik – What...say it clearly buddy...!!

Dhruv – I want to propose Alya...

Me and Manik – (screamed at the top of our voices and jumped on Dhruv)...Seriously Dhruv...

Dhruv – Guys please don't choke me to death

We realized we had crushed him under us...Poor guy

Manik - We are so happy for you..

Me – Perfect timing Dhruv...Alya loves beaches Goa would be just perfect..!!

Dhruv – I know guys, isiliye I needed your help...can you guys set up a date for me...I want the proposal to perfect...please ask the girls too in case they can help as well..

Manik – don't you worry buddy just tell us what you want, we'll arrange, you just think about what you should say to her...make sure the confession is perfectly worded...

Me – Absolutely leave the rest to us..We'll manage.. Manik let's get going...we need to speak with the girls as well..

Dhruv – Ummm...guys Alya loves Mauve...!!

Manik – You got it buddy...!!

Saying this we left Dhruv with his thoughts and moved ahead to meet the girls completely unaware of the fact that they were waiting for us with a similar news

Mukti

I, along with Navya and Nandini, were waiting for Manik and Cabir to arrive since we had such a great news to share. We were waiting to see their reactions. We saw them approaching us with wide grin on their faces.