二十七

— ;

"hyungie! it's your birthday!" jeongguk exclaims as he enters taehyung's room.

the birthday boy blinked his eyes open as he
smiles at jeongguk's abrupt appearance. "did you wait until twelve a.m. to tell me that?"

"yes. also, i bought you a cake from jimin's café because he sells surprisingly good cakes." jeongguk smiles as he walks to taehyung's bedside and takes his hand.

taehyung's cheeks are covered with rosy pink, "really?" his expression drops when he realizes that this could be his last days with jeongguk. it breaks his heart, he wanted to see his face everyday. the good thing was, jeongguk had a break that month and he stayed with taehyung. he wanted to hear his voice everyday like he did for the passed months together. "i love you." taehyung said as he stared at jeongguk with sorrow.

jeongguk became confused at his boyfriend's sad gaze, "is there something wrong?"

taehyung forced a smile for the sake of his boyfriend's mood, "no, no, i was just thinking."

"well, i love you, too." jeongguk says as he brings taehyung to his feet and takes him to the kitchen.

at the table stands gongju with confetti, "happy birthday!" she shouts as she throws the colorful pieces of plastic at taehyung and jeongguk. their dog barks at their feet while he wags his tail.

the two, gongju and jeongguk, began to sing 'happy birthday' as taehyung's cheeks start to numb from his wide grin.

this was a happy moment.

— ;

A/N: it aint gon' be happy in the next three chapters 👀